Reviews for Baby, Its Love
Lilith-Lucy chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Please go on writing, I really like this storry and wont to read more.
seddiewarrior31 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Please continue this story! I really like it and I hope you'll be inspired to keep writing!
seddiewarrior31 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I how you have Ginny talk about Ron, and him being a prefect and such. VERY funny! :)

I'venever written an HP fic before, but I might try to do your challenge one day!
seddiewarrior31 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I really like this chapter, becase it's long and funny! I love Ginny's line "he's covered in blood...why is he always covered in blood?" so much. Thanks for including it! I hope you've posted a chapter about the quidditch tryouts. I love quidditch everything! :)
seddiewarrior31 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I like this chapter. Slughorn's really...crazy. haha! I would love to Beta you (altho I have no idea how that works) but I'm not sure you need it! You have no grammar mistakes and the story is running smoothly! :)
seddiewarrior31 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Go Ginny! I love how you show her fighting herself; Harry or Dean? Love it!
seddiewarrior31 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Aw, especially at the beginning of this I felt awful for Ginny! I love her sooo much.

I'm pretty sure Gin's Pygmy Puff was named Arnold. But idk.
Meridian Diamond chapter 6 . 4/6/2012

I'm so very, very, very, very, VERY sorry I didn't get to review this time! I was so busy with stuff! I really like your story, it's true! But then again, I thought that the third chapter was the end, so I kinda bailed T_T Sorry, I'm really really sorry!

And PS, this is MsCluelessChild ) Am I spamming you? I'm sorry. You're really great in writing stories )
vintage90vinyl chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
i really like this story, i'm looking forward to the next chapter
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Awesome! it would be great if you finished it! :D can't wait for your next update! :)
flawless666 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I like it so far can't wait to read more
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
You should keep going with this story, it has a lot of potential! Update soon! Please!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
wow just found it right know and thought it was good! cant wait for u next chapters to see where this will lead us XD

Michael4HPGW chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Another great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
mdauben chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
So, is this story going to be strictly canon, but told from Ginny's POV, of will therer be changes down the road? Pretty good start, in either case.