Reviews for Aftertales
Yuleen75 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Great fanfic!
Azure-Kun chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story is awesome! Can't wait until Kratos meets Genis. And learns the true motive of the Eques!
1412 karasu chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Ahhh, quick question... Where's Noishe?
Cookizilla chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Glad to see you haven't abandoned this story. c:

Thanks for the update.
I'll be looking forward to the next one.
LovelyLorelei chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Ah, update, update, ah.

So, since they're going to the Dwarven City, will the first familiar they see be Dirk? Would he even be alive at this point? Really, by now, I don't mind who it is. Familiars! Where art thou, familiars? Dead? Lost? Nearby but sorry-you-just-missed-them?

I probably sound like a broken record now...I'll shut up.
KSpaceman chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter again, as always! I'm actually looking forward to seeing if Genis will make an appearance in the story, maybe Raine too, but it'll be fun to see.
Cookizilla chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Yaaay, you finally updated :D
ChocolateandRoses chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Well, read all 19 chapters in one go, and I must say that I am hooked. Although it is a little sad that this is 300 years later, and Kratos has to deal with Lloyd being dead for the last couple of centuries, the story itself is really interesting. I'm guessing there's a reason why you've named a character Lloyd, am I right? Please disregard that if I am wrong. In addition, I am also looking forward to seeing if the Sage siblings are still alive, and I have an inkling of who that mage was back at the Elven Forest...Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so don't keep us waiting too long! Thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Emil Lime chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
You totally made my day! Imagine my happiness when I saw that Aftertales had updated! I was so happy that I did a victory lap (albeit a small one since I live in a tiny apartment) before plopping down to read this. I'm even rejecting doing some of my homework so I could just sit down and read this! Anyway, enough of my ramblings and on with my actual review!

Aha! So Lloyd is back and Claudia has a crush on him! How cute! And I like how Sam seems just a little defensive about that. I absolutely loved how you described the inside of the church, specifically the way the light came through the windows. Something about light crossing through water but frozen in time (I'm to lazy to scroll up to find it, but I really loved the mood that set. Great writing skills there!). I'm also glad to finally have a definition of what the Decay is. Now that we know what the Decay is, hopefully they can find a way to help Sam. Of course, placing an Exsphere on him doesn't sound all that good, especially with the whole 'lifeless beings' thing at the end. I imagine Kratos is a bit worried about that as well. I guess I'll have to wait and see what Sam decided to do in regards to Moria. Also, I'm surprised to see that Lloyd and Merryweather are related, though it seems like a good thing since he won't arrest them (though he never seemed like he would anyway) because of that connection. I also very much enjoyed Mr. Wilder. A very creative way to include the future generation of Zelos' family line. Who would have guessed he'd become a researcher and the owner of the Elemental Research Lab. Cool idea. I wonder if that'll come back into play at some point. Regardless, I will have to wait like everyone else to see what happens next.

Another great chapter! I really hope you can get the next chapter posted soon!

UPDATE SOON!
-Emil Lime
Solyeuse chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Good to see this thing is alive, at least. And kicking heartily, from the looks of it.
Emil Lime chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
I finally got around to reading this chapter! I hardly ever get on my computer during the summer (odd, huh?) Anyway, I saw this updated and was like, "DANG! I NEED TO CHECK MY EMAIL MORE!"

Anyway, I read it and am so excited to see what happens next! Going right into the Eques headquarters to try and find a cure for Sam. Dangerous, but with Kratos there, they should be fine. Right? Right? I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

I thought you did fine editing on your own. A few small mistakes but nothing noteworthy, save your desire to use :. That's a symbol that's really only used in listing things. A , would work best in the majority of those instances. Just keep that in mind the next time you have to edit on your own, okay?

Other than that, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

Anyway, a great chapter and I'm super excited to see what happens next! Update super soon! You don't need to wait for your beta to edit it as you did well yourself!

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

Emil Lime
Underwater Dreaming chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
I wonder if Lloyd Greyson will show up again :D
Solyeuse chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
have read it. Have no comments since I'm basically busy and stuff, so I'm just gonna drop this here
Solyeuse chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
I don't freaking feel like doing anything, so I'll just leave this here for review numbers and to let you know that I'm still reading.
Emil Lime chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
OMG! You totally had me going! At the beginning, I was thinking the person they were fighting was Genis (most likely your plan all along, you sneaky author, you). Anyway, when Kratos didn't recognize him, I was like "DANG! WHO IS HE THEN?" I'm super curious to figure out who the attack in the forest was...VERY curious.

On another note, THEY MADE IT! *throws confetti* But, now that they're there, it seems they'll need to head for Moria (btw, your town names never fail to impress me. They're very original and sound Symphonian). Exspheres? I'm with Kratos, that doesn't sound like a good plan but, if it's the only way to help Sam then it has to be done. And Genis is heading to Sybak to see a friend? Who I wonder. Also, he's the one who will know about Lloyd? Now they've got to catch up to him!

And I felt so bad for Kratos! It's true that it'd be super hard for him to adjust since everyone he knows is dead (pretty much) so it's sad he kind of got his hopes up and then the rug was ripped from under his feet.

Ah well, that's what authors have to do, right? Anyway, great chapter! I loved the fight scene and I'm very, very excited to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!

-Emil Lime