Reviews for Looked Back
beckykat32 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You must write another chapter - I always so hoped she would look back!
BlueNynaeve chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Very nice. I know there are just so many points in this story where their reticence just gets in the way...
MimiK chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I wish you would continue this story. It's adorable.
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ahhhh...that was so sweet!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh, that was perfect. I loved it!

Though, I am sort of glad that it didn't happen, because we got the epic train kiss in return. :)
AngelofActing chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
LOVE!
queenyuks chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! I too loved the 'look back' scene. It was so perfect, but without the perfect ending. This was a lovely adaptation. Thank you for it.
lizzy darcy fan chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Oh I wish I could have seen Mrs Thortons reaction when she realize the girl was Margaret.
loriBear chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Sweet!
Twi-Smile chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I did like it! It was very sweet and very much true to the characters.
cloisharley chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
For a moment i though this was only the one chapter and I nearly cried out when she said "stop the carriage" thank you for adding the next chapter - it really saved my sanity! lol i can't believe she didn't look back in the tv series - its Richard Armitage for crying out loud! lol
Inspired74 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I loved this little FIC, which I found by accident. I have always wondered what would happen if Margaret actually looked back at John. I hope you will consider writing what happens next...there is lots of ground to cover for potential conflict and resolution. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Elle chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Loved it! Simple, to the point and true to the spirit of the book/movie. Please write more. I'd love your take on what happens next!
Myra chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Are you kidding me? It would be a crime against nature not to continue this. I have wanted a story-line to this effect for a very long time. Most of us suspect that this is EXACTLY the way she felt as the coach drove away, and you've captured it beautifully.
kandern chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Oh I wish you write more to this story! Your ending to that particular scene was certainly enjoyable!