Reviews for Welcome Back
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I absolutely love it! I imagine Voldy in his chambers, preparing his speech, a paper with it in his hand...mwahhaahha (oh my too colorful imagination... ;))

Sincereeeeely,
hervissa :)
nitenel chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Really good!
swirling-summernotes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was chilling! I enjoyed reading something from Voldemort's POV to the reader, it was interesting. The way Voldemort sees these characters, I think, is really different then how we see them, so you did a really great job of twisting your point of view. I did feel, however, that there was no real plot to the story, there was no clear beginning, middle, and end.

- Originality- It was very original, I've never read anything like it!

- Grammar & Spelling- Very good, I didn't spot anything horrible )

- Believability- I can see this happening, most definitely.

Thank you for entering, and we'll get back to you with your scores ASAP! :)
greenschist chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Busted out of prison and put straight to work. Welcome back, indeed. :)

I like your Voldemort. In a short piece, you conveyed the sense that, no matter how important he says they are, their real worth exists only in what use he can make of them - in this case, to help him get the prophecy. Ultimately, they are just pawns on his chessboard...and I doubt they see it. Nice job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Nice job, I like how you described the three of them... The tone was good for Voldemort, and I especially loved the part about Barty at the end... well done!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Er...wow! I honestly don't know what else to say. That was just so cool, so icy, so serpentine! You got into Voldemort's head better than I ever would. Beautiful!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love the ending! He sends them right to work immediatly after they come back! :D I also liked how you did a good job characterizing the Dark Lord and how the descriptions were truthful and held bias as well, because Bella is simply the star. ;D I enjoyed this very much!

-Brooke
Estella May chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was kind of nice! I would've expected more narcissism and referring to himself in the third person, but this voice works as well.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ooh, this is creepy, I think you got Voldemort's voice down well. I like how you sketch out the Bellatrix/Voldemort and Rodolphus/Bellatrix relationships. And I love the ending!