Reviews for Once Burned
dede94e chapter 1 . 7/29
O-M-G!
I have no idea why I decided to start reading Miranda/Andy fanfics but I'm speechless! This is the first one I read and it's sooooooo AMAZING! I loved how Miranda cared about Andy at the office and that she eventually let her guard down. The details, OMG, I was dying for all the feels!
Awesome job!
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
you stuff is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful! I loved it! ;)
83annak chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was sooo good, I can't believe I didn't read it until now. WOW...so passionate, so cute! I love your Mirandystories so very much- Loved the scene in the elevator!
lmei chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
merylfanatic chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So damn beautiful. Amazing.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awe! So beautiful, so enchanting, so incredibley wonderful! I absolutely loved it all! :)
mytwonderful chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved the tenderness Andy bestowed onto Miranda. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it. I'm glad Miranda let Andy in and trusted her enough to show her scars.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely Riveting! Gah, I must say I'm now an avid follower of your work!
caradens chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
excellent brilliant hot story thanks
CaptainStone chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoy your first story on Miranda and Andrea pairing on . I like the way Miranda showed Andrea that she cares about her by taking her burned hand to the water even though she is Dragon Lady outside. In the return, Andrea showed Miranda that she made love with her regardless of her burned thighs. Hope you will keep writing more stories on them later.

By the way, I'm your fan because I read your Janeway/Seven stories on your websites last year. ;-)