Reviews for Phantasma
xTCatxx chapter 6 . 8/13
Ok so Plasmius is not Masters?
Ugh please please explain ithe story's good but i really need an explanation and why is Danny buying his lies gods Danny don't fall for the kreep
xTCatxx chapter 5 . 8/13
I like Vlad more but I'm so confused is he a halfa or not he does know the Fentons and he doesn't mind the ghosts so so confusing but the story's so good
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 8/13
Ok i really hate circus Gothica now wtf the girl was just 8 and a human at that but for her parent to sell her that just reached a new level why humans are the bigest monsters there are
xTCatxx chapter 3 . 8/13
Ok I'm confused isn't Vlad Masters Vlad Plasmius arent they the same creature "one person"? Or does he have a multiple personality
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 8/13
Ok I'm a little confused about Vlad didn't they know each other from fights or is this a totally different universe
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 8/13
I think i just got a new level of hate for freakshow
Poor Danny why did he have to go trough that i kinda hate his parents now to
eglgrl365 chapter 6 . 7/6
Aaaawwww I really enjoyed this story and am sad that there isn't more.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
I do hope there is a have of this fic starting up again. I just got into the fandom a few weeks back and almost every good story is unfinished but I really like this one.
It still has a lot of questions I haven't figured out yet.
And I
loli-belle chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Oh my god! This story is amazing!
Kazichan1 chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Oh my god! So awesome can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
So... much... DRAMA!

Update soon please :'c
Phayzer chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ok, you probs wont see this, but whatever.

DON'T LEAVE IT THERE! Man, you were just getting some questions answered!...and a few more raised. Oh well. I loved how you did Plasmius! And Vlad's nightmare sequence was probably the best dream sequence I've read.
TheDemonLady chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Why wouldnt you finish this when I love it so much (
T100 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Please please please add the next chapter really soon
Flying Dragonite chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
OK -some clarification-
Does your Vlad have multiple-personality disorder, where Vlad MASTERS is one personality and Vlad PLASMIUS is another? that's the way you are making it out to sound like.