Reviews for Beyond the Bedroom Door
That was so good! Great idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was adorable!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Those last couple thoughts were pretty ironic. BUT Oh. My. GOSH! If Laufey took Loki... that would make an interesting story!
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I Like it! :) Poor Loki, he never wants to see another Frost Giant again and he is one.
gdndn chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This deserves a sequal. ; - ;

You leaveth me hanging.
Esparafuso chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Dear, what have you done? I want to cry badly right now... ;_;
Loki and his origin always depress me, knowing how much he despise it, and now you write something so pure and so sweet and so sad like this...

But anyway, thanks a lot for writing, this is really precious 3
Orange rain chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
More more more more please I loved it!
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh you should continue. This is such a great story!
Millie the Kitty chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nice! That was a wicked awesome idea! Plz make another chapter if possible!
AndThorDoesnt chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Nice story! I really like it :)
AlwaysBringABananaToAParty chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Adorable. So cute.
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was so good!
Anan Nikoleta chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww :( It's sad, when you compare this to the events of the movie. But why DID Laufey sneak in to Asgard? Hm. Nice story, I like it :)
awhn0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ah this was so good, I love Protective!Thor xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I must say, I'm usually not at all affected by writings of freaky unknowns lingering outside the characters' room, but this fic had me seriously creeped out. Maybe it's because I'm such a devoted Loki supporter & sympathizer...anyway, you had me scared to hel for the two brothers. Geez, they're so lovable and adorable especially as small children :)
And congratulations - you've successfully managed to made me fear laufey now (who always felt pretty non-threatening/weak to me - probably because he gets owned about 3 times in the 'Thor'). Although the fact that you integrated him into this fic as the lingering stranger entering Asgard, and his ultimate actions of leaving Loki alone - hits pretty deep with me. How did he slip in? What thoughts were running through his mind - did he feel regret? Sadness? Any affection for his son? How did he feel about Loki being evidently frightened of him, and going to Thor for comfort?..I'd love to find out what laufey's perspective on the matter is..
Anyway, enough rambling :) thank you so much for this brilliant piece of writing!