Reviews for MY WITCH 02 It Resumes
CCassidy chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Really funny how you portrayed caleb's feelings. And now I really want to know where Cornelia ended up! Luckily for me, there are a lot more rewritten episodes!
Seniya chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I'm actually powereading through all 30 something of these, but I had to stop and say that I love what you've done with Blunk. LOLOL
Philip Gipson chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Your "W.I.T.C.H." tales get better each time I read them. I can understand Cornelia not wanting to "Guardian up" like the other four girls, but I'm sure that'll happen eventually.
Kalims chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Simply outstanding :)

I should point out that, since the plot is the same as the show making your story lose its originality, what makes this fic awesome to me is how you write the behavior of each character, focusing on the study of the personality and perhaps subjectively adding more traits to each.

Again, good story! Gonna go the rest of the series next:)
XV-Dragon chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Awsome series of updartes :D Would have reviewed sooner but Father Day kept me offline mosto f the day. Can't wait to see gthe next epsidoe :D
TTigerz chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Such a nice ending! Will starts to get feelings for Caleb and Cornelia had decided to go and safe Will... or at least the other three.

I'll keep an eye out for the next "episode"!
TTigerz chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
I think it's called sleeping with the fishes because you can pronounce it funny! But anyway nicely done and go easy on the energy drink!
TTigerz chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Wow...Cornelia just left! I know you want to make her look a little bitchy but still...

Great chapter anyway
TTigerz chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Aye, poor Elyon. This will hit her harder than most people will think. And yeah, you're really good at WxM.

If you're so good with WxM then I can't wait to see how you're going to handle WxC.

Great chapter!
XV-Dragon chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Another great chapter. Even though this is a WxC fic I can;t wait to see how balance out the three pairings of this fic (WxC WxM and CxC) Hope you can update again soon :)
TTigerz chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
At least you're using the ''right'' Matt. The Matt of the show is terrible!

Great chapter!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Grteat chapter, hoe coem you made this a seprate fic form the other though? As for the vote I say make Conrelia the second option of unrequited love