Reviews for Breaking News
scifijoe chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ron and Bonnie just love their desserts.!
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This had me grinning all the way through. So many wonderful lines of dialog. Spot on to the characters and funny to boot. A fun little glimpse into the workings of the Stoppable household.

Neo the Saiyan angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Bonnie in nothing but an apron and high heels, huh? No wonder why Ron wanted to go straight to dessert. And a natural Ron reaction when the news sinks in. Cute little addition to the Best Enemies 'verse.
noncynic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Well, I guessed half of the news she wanted to share, but that wasn't hard. Good read.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Nice little story. Ever notice how so many of us guys never outgrow that desire to have our dessert before our supper? And Ron has always been in touch with his inner child.

As ways of telling Ron, this one was pretty direct. Given his past experience, I'd have expected him to be banned from a room and finally walk in to see a nursery. "But Ron, this IS my way of telling you."
campy chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
In fiction, there are three classic giveaways that a female character is preggers: if she passes out; if she throws up; or [nowadays] if she refuses an alcoholic beverage. It's an almost perfect tell.

Nice story. Ron's a lucky guy.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Heh heh heh that Bonnie is a sneaky one.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well, those ARE breaking news! XD

Kinda saw it coming when you mentioned this being set around the time of "The Other Path", but nevertheless, glad for some new BE stuff here. _

Bonnie sure knows how to be both a good wife and still get what she wants. XD

Oh well, liked it as usual, and looking forward for more.

Yours, "Stuck in bed" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I can't believe I guessed where you were going, maybe I'm getting smarter.

Great trip to the final reveal. Ron goes so well with pretty much everyone, and you really show the potential in Ron-Bon in the hands of a skillful writer.
Daryl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
great job. love bonnie's news at the end. never knew i could like a ron/bon this much