Reviews for Apples Keep the Ghosts Away
Ivyyyyyy chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Hoooly crap. That was just wonderful. I mean, you captured the reactions between them all perfectly, and...wow. Not to mention how hilarious the concept of Danny Phantom with wings is. The public would go NUTS.

Overall, splendid work, especially with keeping them in canon character.
Ivyyyyyy chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Pffftahaha. This one was gold. And absolutely in character. You've succeeded in making me burst into laughter once again.
Ivyyyyyy chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Oh, man. I got a real kick out of this. I can't even express how much I loved the whole storyline. You've done a fantastic job with this one. Promise you'll never give up writing!
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ahahaa. I laughed my way through reading this. The dialogue was a perfect display of Danny and Tucker's friendship, and they were definitely in character. I swear, the antics those two get into are forever-amusing.

You've done a splendid job writing this out. Well done.
Oblitus Angeli chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
...
BWAHAHAHAHA XD Oh poor Danny, he'll probably be stuck like that for a while (I wonder where he went to next...)
Faliara chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
... I sort of wished I could've seen what happened next. ._.
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
lol, I think they might have DP claw machines at an amusement park run by nick, have run, hahha
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
it wasn't crappy, and i'm just imagining what there cake taste like, and if it's foaming the answer is probably: disgusting!
esoulix chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I'm sorry. I can't breathe. Give me a moment.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Oh, this story is so cute! I LOVED the claw machine chapter. Had fluffy dreams after it!
Phantom Ice chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Phantom Ice chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Hilarious.
Wow, that was almost auto-corrected to read 'malarious' O.o
Anyway, it cruelly saw a drawing on DeviantArt of Sam sleeping with a DP plushie, it was cute. :-)
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh, Danny... Clueless
*shakes head*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Somewhat cracky. Couldn't stop laughing.

Game?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
So they all did die? And they are ghosts? It said no Survivors so they must've found the kids bodies. But if they lost peter, then shouldn't he be the only survivor in the HW?
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »