Reviews for Sweet Dreams
DarkSwan487 chapter 40 . 3/26
Look I know I'm barley reading this right now but u BITCH!/ASSWHOLE!
How could u do that 2 Seth , and really u had the brother almost molesting his own SISTER! in one of her memories that is just plain old sick , really a husband and a child at the age listen u have major problems, and Seth is so sweet and u had to break his heart , I said it once and I'll say it again U BITCH!/ASSWHOLE!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/27/2013
Do you think you could put me in as a character in the next book? I'm usually a girl named Jaxie, I don't know where I came up with it tho. If you do put me in tho, please don't put me in an inappropriate chapter cuz I really don't like those. 0.0 Anywayz, please put me in! I will die of sadness if you don't. :'( Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Beautiful :')
CloverBelle chapter 46 . 7/4/2012
I'm so sad it's finished but i willbe reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Really good. i love this story. Also while i was reading this a really weird image popped into my head but considering what this chapter is about i guess it isn;t really weird. I imagined a bunch of kids all dressed up in dresses and suits and such being turned into demons and renesmee being one of them...anyway this is really good.
monaelove chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
aww that was kinda funny with the pack
Anie4972 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OK. I haven't actually started reading yet, mainly because it is 12:29am mine time, but i'm really tired. I'm busy tomorrow and the day after and the day after. I won't get to read until Wednesday which happens to be FIVE bloody days away, but who know's, i might have a massive mood swing and end up reading now. Anyway, I am REALLY looking forward to story, another author recommended you to me. Anyway, can't wait til Wednesday!

Love Anie :)
Wowza chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Wow your a manga freak...
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You know whats creepy? I just started writing a short story for Creative Writing and its kinda like this bit my girl Sam is a Reincarnated Angel. This creeped me out cuz this was kinda the idea I had and i came across your story today...
yeah chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
you gave no credit for that song and you couldn't think up one of your own. you suck dick.
georgia D. rose chapter 46 . 9/4/2011
I'm very happy with the result of sweet dreams and i Don't think that using those ideas you had could possibly make it better! I believe that's impossible! Anyway great story! I think i'm gonna dream about it tonight..!:-D
sorafallenangel11 chapter 45 . 8/30/2011
i really like the story! please make a sequel!
VanessaBlack578 chapter 46 . 8/20/2011
I had an idea for your sequel ( u don't have to use but if u do tell me), Sophie and Stefan have a baby girl and Seth imprints on her, then the story skips a couple years to when she's 15 or something. Im so sad that it is over...sob... but glad that there is a sequel
c00kies'N'cream234 chapter 46 . 8/19/2011
haha i luv the last one!
DayAnnKnight chapter 45 . 8/19/2011
I will for sure see you in beautiful nightmares ...btw not very nice to leave it with that big of a cliff hanger :( lol can't wait for the update and the sequel!