Reviews for At The End Of The Day
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
ananova chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Really liked the look at how they each cope with the bad days. Great job.
conservativegirl chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
aww, this story is great!:)

I miss your writing:'(
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
good one, like the way deeks comes to realize that he is part of the team now
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
count on hetty to know exactly what each member of her team needs most
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
great story
sdia75 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Love the way you 'get' Deeks. I am not sure why he didn't sign Hetty's form yet to become a fulltime NCIS agent (I rewatched Imposters last week where she gives him the form).

I also like the sense of humor in your stories like Deeks thinking that the hospital must be giving him some very good drugs including hallucinogens!

So good that he realizes that despite them teasing him, the team still has his back and he's a part of their team.
sdia75 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Nice chapter.

I've always wondered about Sam's personal life - I guess you wrote this before that season 3 episode where they showed his wife/partner and he was buying some kind of toy over the internet at Christmas for his daughter. But in another episode, I thought he mentioned kidS, that is, that he had more than one, so I was a bit confused. I wonder if his wife knows what he does for a living. Maybe in the next season, they'll have an episode called Hanna, S. like they did for Callen, Hetty and Kensi.

I loved the end of the chapter where Hetty arranged for his child to be brought to the airport. Typically the sort of thing I can imagine her doing.
sdia75 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Lovely chapter.

As a single person in their 30s, I know how Kensi feels. When all your friends are married and have kids and what not and you are still single, in my case, still living with my folks! Well, I don't have a job like hers but I do think I am scared of commitment like her. Unfortunately, there are no guys like Deeks around to help me get rid of my fear!

Just finished rewatching 'Deliverance'. Since the hiatus is so boring, I am rewatching episodes of my favorite shows. 2 beautiful Densi moments in that ep - one when she says 'its okay, you'll get me back' and then of course, the laser beam scene.

Indeed she's losing her heart to her partner and can only keep her demeanor as being cool and aloof for so long. I hope the show doesn't wait as long as they did with Tony and Ziva in the original to move them closer together or it'll start to look unrealistic.
sdia75 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter.

I wanted to read this before embarking on your Densi fics cos I wanted to read something with the perspective of all 4 team members.

Love your writing style. For e.g. the sentence 'there's nothing peculiar about a grown man with no home to go to'. I feel so bad for Callen. I understand why even though he has the house, he's reluctant to add the 'personal touch', but sometimes I think he would feel better if he does.

Also really liked the last para. I always wonder how much Sam and Callen know about what Kensi and Deeks feel for each other.
guii chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
That wasn't a dream?She was really kissing him?wow!

I liked all four chapters!You wrote exactely their personalitys...The vulnerability of Kensi, the hope/force of Callen to move on, the love that Sam have for his son, and the uncertainty of Deeks in the beginning!Well done!

Little Acorn chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
You blew me away with this. So perfect.
Pepper chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Another slice of brilliance.
Pepper chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
You've nailed it again. Another miniature masterpiece. You write the characters so well, and as another reviewer said, you write them like adults. I'm adoring these and can't wait for the next one.
Merry Hat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is seriously impressive writing.

As ever, you bring incredible insight into the characters and can say more with one phrase than others do with an entire story. I love the way you always write the characters as adults - it's a refreshing change to some of the stories on here.

Please keep on writing about Kensi and Deeks. I loved the reference in here to Callen noticing how she keeps staring at him - so true and so funny.