Reviews for A Spark of Goodness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This is such a sweet story. I like God's choice of test for Crowley's redemption
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I really enjoyed this read, and it came off as a really in-character "Crowley Redeemed" story. I also found this story via the tvtropes Good Omens Fanfiction Recommendations page, so you should know your work is being appreciated. ;)
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
:) cool
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This is probably my favorite Good Omens fanfiction. I've always found God's involvement in their business hilarious, and I loved the idea of Crowley going to help his friend when he knew he was going to be punished for it. I also agree Crowley would keep causing trouble even when he was an angel, because there's no way he could ever stop.
Ilovedaemons chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Finally someone kills Crowley before bringing him back to life. i've never understood why people find it necessary to kill Aziraphale. Anyways, Crowley's death made me cry and please Crowley fanatics, don't take it the wrong way, i simply meant that noones ever killed crowley they always kill Aziraphale and its not very fair. I'm glad God brought him back to life Aziraphale would have died without him. I love this one and am going to go read it again before i fall asleep.
Red Is My Color chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh God. Devine Intervention has never been better and this appreciated.

I love how you kept things somewhat realistic (because we all know that's hard with angels and demons and God Himself running around) and really sweet. Just so you know, I've been re-reading this fic for over three times *is fangirling all over your work* and I guess I'd still read it all over and over again after my review. *squeels* I LOVE IT SO HARD!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved this so so so much! There was nothing I didn't love about it, it made me laugh, it made me depressed, and at the end it made me so happy I just cant stop smiling. This was absolutely wonderfully written.
Dayja chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is brilliant.
Aellepi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I laughed at the end. :) A lot. Crowley is just himself in harming someone while trying to do something 'for the good of everyone'... Hehee. And Zira really is enough of a bastard to be likeable.

What were they watching anyway? An opera or just some normal theater?

A good read, enjoyed it very much. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A beautifully written story. It is always nice to see a good friendship story for those two. Great work.