Reviews for Ghost Light
Noooooooooooo this means cas still lives longer than dean! Nothing has changed! This reminds me of the movie Her, but I not entirely sure as I have not watched the movie.

Anyways, ugh. So beautiful. And sad. I can't express. Ajjfwh
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow. At the beginning, I wasn't sure how you were going to make this work. Those doubts, I now realize, were ENTIRELY unfounded.

The feels, dear God, the FEELS. This story... I loved it.
This is like a Supernatural version of Bicentennial man :)
Guest1221 chapter 1 . 1/30
This… this is beautiful. Lovely and heartbreaking and sweet. I have tears running down my face, well done 3
anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this is my absolute favorite robotics au
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was beautiful.

The last fanfiction made me cry. This one made me cry too, but in an infinitely better way. Talk about ghost in the machine, huh?
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was sweet. In a weird robot way. I've read a robot story before involving Castiel the robot and Dean the human, and it wasn't anything like this. That being said... I liked it. It was strange but sweet and soft too. I loved the smoothness Dean and Cas' relationship came to be. It was rushed or forced; it was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
really nice
jazzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
really a fantastic peice reminds a little heinland, and Asimov.
ivydevoss chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Congratulations... you actually made me tear up while reading this. So beautiful – I wish I had your skills. *hearts*
Buffy6x7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sweet!
Catharmel chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my fucking shit. This was absolutely amazing. The whole idea of turning Cas, who is so inhuman as is into something more blatantly - Wow. Just... wow. Brilliance at its best.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god, this is so sad and beautiful at the same time... YOU HAVE BROKEN MY HEART. My one and only heart, thank you very much. I don't know how to function now. HELP. Ironically enough, I just watched the movie "Robot and Frank". It seriously reminds me of this story in some aspects, you should watch it.

Thanks for the new story, and I hope that YOUR heart if broken too, just so you know what you did to me... that was a joke.
AliceOmbie chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is an amazing concept! I...I can't even formulate the proper words to describe the feelings this brings on. This is definitely on my favorites list.
lilo chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
oh goodness. terrible and sad and excellent. great work!