Reviews for Ghost Light
So sad. I feel empty and hopeless. My kind of story lol.
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 4/11
This story is just incredible. Two things- the first that one half of Dean's body is scarred just strikes me as such a parallel to canon, how he is half monster, and how to Dean that makes him all monster. The second is the body that Cas finds himself in is so limiting, in the same way being in a human body is so limiting to an angel. This is profound and powerful and beautiful.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 3/20
This is a very interesting story. I really liked it.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/6
that's so interesting and weird
MadisonSusan chapter 1 . 1/25
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19
Holy God... this is so good. So freaking much better than Dean's apple pie! The tale this story created is hard to put away. The human Castiel turned into a robot... Dean and Castiel forever! The change and the pace of the story is so lovely. I could not look away for one second. This piece has made me gasp, laugh and hope in the beauty of their love. I thought you would have had Robot!Cas somehow return to being Human!Cas as the ending because you said he's in a coma... my dreams. Chuck as the "God" of this story! Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Noooooooooooo this means cas still lives longer than dean! Nothing has changed! This reminds me of the movie Her, but I not entirely sure as I have not watched the movie.

Anyways, ugh. So beautiful. And sad. I can't express. Ajjfwh
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. At the beginning, I wasn't sure how you were going to make this work. Those doubts, I now realize, were ENTIRELY unfounded.

The feels, dear God, the FEELS. This story... I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is like a Supernatural version of Bicentennial man :)
Guest1221 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This… this is beautiful. Lovely and heartbreaking and sweet. I have tears running down my face, well done 3
anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this is my absolute favorite robotics au
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was beautiful.

The last fanfiction made me cry. This one made me cry too, but in an infinitely better way. Talk about ghost in the machine, huh?
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was sweet. In a weird robot way. I've read a robot story before involving Castiel the robot and Dean the human, and it wasn't anything like this. That being said... I liked it. It was strange but sweet and soft too. I loved the smoothness Dean and Cas' relationship came to be. It was rushed or forced; it was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
really nice
jazzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
really a fantastic peice reminds a little heinland, and Asimov.