Reviews for Belief
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Such a sweet story! Loved it!
Mr. Blu-All Will Be Well chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is...for once my words leave me...
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very nice! I didn't ever think there would be fanfics for movies like Saved! You did Roland justice- him and Cassandra were my favorites from that movie!
paolopaolows chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I liked!
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Really interesting take on Roland's character. It's a pity there are so few fanfictions for this movie, but this is the only one I've enjoyed.

I hope you write more some day.
SelenaLookAlike chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Poor Roland! This reminds me of how I used to be a Christian or Roman Catholic!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome
xRedWolfx chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Freaking. Awesome! I love the movie and it makes me sad that there are only two fanfics about it.

Anyway, WRITE MORE! PLEASEEE? :D
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I didn't know fanfics for this awesome movie existed. Roland was my favorite character and you did him justice here! He's very mature and had to endure watching His family become a bunch of fakes while he became brutally honest to the point of being pessimistic about everything. Ironically, it was Cassandra who treated him like a normal person and not a handicap that gave him happiness. He also made her happy by seeing her good nature and not treating her like some trampy victim on her way to Hell. They brought out the best in each other and that makes them one of my favorite movie couples. You did a great job capturing Roland's change in perspective but stick true to his mature personality. Great job!