Reviews for her fantastic silver cage
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You said so much with so few words. I just loved the tone of this piece. Amazing work!
Windsong chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
AHHHH I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD THIS ACCOUNT TOO AHHHHHHHH I HAVE FOUND YOUR FICS AHHHH. HAPPILY GOING AND DEVOURING THEM ALL. (Why do you have so many accounts, bb ._.)

ANYWAY. You know how much I adore this fic and love the fact that you wrote it for me, ahah. I love the subtle way you show the deeper twists and turns of all of their characterizations through details. Things like "It isn't champagne" and "shocking red drawing attention away from the frustration in her eyes" and "Black says goodbye with an ecstatic wave" tell us all we need to know about each of them and all the thoughts and motives roiling beneath the surface. I also kind of have an obsession with gilded glamour hiding deeper secrets, which is basically all this fic is about. I can't believe how much good stuff you manage to pack into such short fics ;A; never change, bb!

Ahhh going to go read everything else on this account now, this totally just made my day
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my dear GOD.

So, first of all, I want to say that you are a fantastic writer, absolutely brilliant. This is just beautiful, it's sharp, it's edgy, it's /classy/, but it's gorgeous.

as;lkfjalsdf;;; Also, this is my new favorite love triangle, even though it's obviously not one, considering White.

It's a short tale, but it's so perfectly composed, and I can seriously go on forever about how amazing it is.

[...because that's all female trainers know how to do, they learn how to look good in front of a camera—White downs her glass like a sailor and bares her teeth at Lyra in a flimsy cover for a smile...]

Why does this sound so perfectly greeeeat? It just is!

Okay, I'm going to stop writing before I continue looking stupid. Amazing work.

-RV
Windflicker chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wow! this is terrific. so snippy and catty. :) awesome description, so simple yet so complex. i love it!