Reviews for Relationship Rescue
Faery66 chapter 115 . 11/10/2016
Hope to read more.

D
Anglelover1827 chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
Okay I love this already eveno I have seen .
Blackfallstar9 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
I just can't resist commenting anymore. I probably wouldn't comment had I not deemed this story good enough to read all the way through two times (in only one sitting the second time, which is impressive because usually it's impossible for me to do that) and then had one line stuck in my head forever. Its in this chapter, is my favorite line of all time, and I always think about it and laugh when something even slightly relates. It's: "Afterglow, feel good chemicals swimming through my bloodstream, yay." I can't ever forget it. Of course, that's not to say I don't like the rest of the story too. This is amazing and made me laugh so much. I absolutely loved this story. (I just only decided to comment on the chapter with my favorite line after I'd read the entire story two times. I'm lazy like that. :) )
Kidiu chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
This is too good !
Guest chapter 115 . 3/2/2015
Soccer cleats...oh gosh Izaya XD
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 114 . 12/25/2014
Man, I was watching Dr. Phil when I saw this got updated...I couldn't finish it, just looking at him had me laughing so hard :'P now he kinda freaks me out, m'kay?! ...but I love this story xD
Shana-Fujioka chapter 113 . 10/10/2014
Ahahaha, that was pretty mean but funny! :D
I wanted all their friends to know about the relationship (and see their reactions), but whole Japan? Hmm... must be pretty hard for them now, especially for Izaya, now that his image is ruined. He can't really work as an information broker anymore, if noone fears him anymore and the Shizaya-Fans go wild. :/
Anyway, I look forward to the end, at least I think it will come soon, now that they arrived at home.
Kiranumbra chapter 67 . 10/9/2014
Ahh, the real meaning of Christmas is a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, but then again, that meaning probably wouldn't it here. XD Sorry, I just wanted to point that out.
Kiranumbra chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
What just happened? XD Does Kasuka like Shizuo and Shizuo would rather date Izaya, who is gay, who likes who and brain implosion and... Help xD
AwwLuckyDog chapter 113 . 9/6/2014
I'm still so much in live with this story!
It's hilarious but so in-character that it is just the perfect balance if enjoyment 3
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
This is sooo funny! Oprah is so weird, but it's hilarious! And Izaya and Shizuo talking so fast in switching dialects just to confuse Shingen so Dr. Phil and Oprah won't know what's being said is fantastic! Ah, Phil almost had Izaya for a moment there.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hahaha! Shingen's sending Izaya and Shizuo to Dr. Phil! I can't wait - and everyone was so in character! I loved that little statement about Shingen forgetting that a gask mask was a definite fashion statement and that little conversation Shinra had to convince Shizuo to got to America. Eee! This should be fun!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 112 . 2/8/2014
This fanfic was really interesting! Your story had some background which I really liked, somehow it even seemed reasonable of them to love each other. That you kept most of the caractersistics of these two made it even better. :D
Is it completed? I'm not sure, but if it is Id' find it a pity. I really wanna know what' happen, after they return to Japan like if Izaya will just dash off as if nothing ever happened or if they star officially dating etc.
32vitr chapter 76 . 11/15/2013
Funny how people keep saying to Izaya how his jokes are bad, is sort of leveling the idiocy of Shizuo hahaha
And Izaya is a total slut, Shizuo's reactions are the best XD
32vitr chapter 55 . 11/14/2013
You're just genious, I'm sure I will laughing more if only I could understand all the jokes since my mother language isnt english, or maybe not but I've really died of laughing XD I can see how Shizuo is really a protective boyfriend, aw and he's so cute when he doesn't understand anything :3