Reviews for Falling Up
xMousex chapter 22 . 7/18
Oh please update this! I truly love your stories, they're so different from others, though I don't know why. I just really love them and I wish you would update :( I want to know Sakura's reaction to finding out about Tsunade and Jiraiya. I wanna know where Madara/Tobi is taking her. And I wanna know who Sakura's gonna end up with (it seems like it's between Deidara, Itachi, and Pein)

Please update!
Book Worm 1O1 chapter 22 . 6/16
YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU STOP. DO YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO DIE OF SUSPENSE. Anyway I love you story and I honestly can't think anything that could improve this story (which is weird) update soon :)
Cassandra Echizen chapter 22 . 5/3
Awwww... Sakura... Poor girl..
The truth between the sannin crack me I cried...
Hope Madara does not forced Sakura and I hope you continue.
Please let her be with Pain, Itachi or Sasuke pleaseee...
LePengwen chapter 22 . 4/7
I love this story oml. When I have nothing else to really read I always read this story, I can read it over and over and never get tired of it!
AQUAMXRINE chapter 22 . 3/13
aw, this is such a nice story, and it's a shame that it hasn't been updated for like.. 3 years? i understand that you have life outside of fanfiction, but that doesn't make me stop hoping that maybe someday, you will finish this story. i'll be waiting for the day that you'll update again.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Damn...orochimaru is a creepy f*cker. Madara...what is he planning. Doesn't rly sound pleasant. Hope to see the next update soon! I luv this story. It's rly interesting tbh. Haha have fun writing!
ladyjoe123 chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
love this book pls update it would mean the world to me and everyone that's reading it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
I loved it! Please update it good really good never once have I been so happy about a fanfic i do like other fanfic but this story was awesome so well done that I read it agian 3
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
I really love this so much! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
Alice aquabld chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
WHAT WILL HAPPEN? CLIFFHANGER!
KuroKage987 chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Damn no next chapter. Well please upload the next chapters soon I am dying to know what happens next and also...
TSUNADE AND JIRAIYA HAVE A DAUGHTER - Sakura-chan
Oh my geez, totally did not expect that. At all
Please upload next chapters soon,
This story is very interesting, cute in ways.
Thanks for this
Haruno-Sara chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
LOOk,I LOVE THIS STORY! DONT DO THIS. TO ME! UPDATE!
kittykitty34 chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Noooo! ! .EVER!
Please continue!
I want her to be with Pein or Kisame!
Lunar Archivist chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
I really liked the whole story! Sad to see there isn't more, though. I really like how you wrote all the characters, and the plot twists you added, and just the whole concept in general Yes, I know, I'm pretty late, but I just started reading it not that long ago. XD
yankey chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
very good. pity that not continuous .