Reviews for Falling Up
oddends chapter 1 . 1/2
Aaahhh please update! I reread this countless of times and it's really good but please just update so I can get over the cliffhanger at the end.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
*facepalms* Aaand things just couldn't end at Sakura's official joining into Akatsuki, could it? *pouts*
NatNicole chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
*gapes* WTF?! Sakura... Tsudane & Jiraiya's DAUGHTER?!
...Eh, I've heard weirder. *shrugs*
NatNicole chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Freakin' BRILLIANT! Love the plot! :D
NatNicole chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
I agree with Sakura 100%! *glomps her*

P.S. Gotta point out again how AWESOME this story is!
NatNicole chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Aww, this Sasuke isn't a total asshat to Sakura!
NatNicole chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
ATTA BOY, HIDAN! *carefully hugs Sakura*
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
*punches Sakura's bullies*
BWAHAHAHA! Of course the Akatsuki steals! Bet the police would be gobsmacked if they ever caught 'em!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Nah, it's not filler if it helps the characters to get from Point A to Point B. *smiles, then goes Tobi-style running around*
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
HOLY FREAKIN' CHIZ, it's only been the first 2 Chapters but I can't keep this in anymore; an EPIC, well-written, amusing, intriguing & original story is what cha got here! *grins*
Bubble4T chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
Oh my gosh, I FRICKEN love it! You have amazing writing skills. Keep up the good job. Hope you update soon :)
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I swear to God I would be so freaked out. This is like a scene from a horror movie WHY IS SHE JUST SITTING THERE AMAZED?!
xMousex chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
Oh please update this! I truly love your stories, they're so different from others, though I don't know why. I just really love them and I wish you would update :( I want to know Sakura's reaction to finding out about Tsunade and Jiraiya. I wanna know where Madara/Tobi is taking her. And I wanna know who Sakura's gonna end up with (it seems like it's between Deidara, Itachi, and Pein)

Please update!
CreativityIsIntelligence chapter 22 . 6/16/2016
YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU STOP. DO YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO DIE OF SUSPENSE. Anyway I love you story and I honestly can't think anything that could improve this story (which is weird) update soon :)
Cassandra Echizen chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
Awwww... Sakura... Poor girl..
The truth between the sannin crack me I cried...
Hope Madara does not forced Sakura and I hope you continue.
Please let her be with Pain, Itachi or Sasuke pleaseee...