Reviews for Semper Paratus
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I am enjoying how you are slowly developing their relationship. I can really see them together. They "fit" so well!
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Un autre joli moment entre Jess et Becker ! j'aime vos histoires, elles sont simples et agréables à lire !

à bientôt de vous lire !
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wonderful!
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was really really good! So in-character and really sweet. And "I've always found abject cynicism a valid life choice" may be the best Becker line ever!

I'm really happy to have found your stories because I'm enjoying them a lot!
Ponytales chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Cute. Very cute. Realistic and cute even. I could see this scenario actually playing out. Very in charactor.
AngelRays95 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Such a sweet story - I liked how you kept the same pace throughout and didn't rush to the ending. You really got Jess perfect in this, and I always like hearing about Becker ;) I'd definitely like to read more of your work - have you done any other primeval stories? (You should definitely consider doing another Jecker!)
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Amazing! Loved it! xD
Squabble chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love this. You portray both characters very well. And you mention Danny's motorcycle...which reminds me... Anyways, I loved how you involved Sarah, Danny, Christine and pretty much everyone. My favorite part probably has to be their 'date'. Great story!
Ela chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That story is sooo cute. Loved it!
Sophie'thegeek chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awh, I loved it! :D
zq chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was so cute and really in character as well. I didn't want it to end! Good work :D
cc-charl chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww, that was so cute! _
mahjong90mulan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
_ it made me smile, awesome story
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love this. You wrote thief banter really well and true to character
piss-on-me-ally chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
AWWWWWWWW! Soooo cute! I 3 Jecker.

LOVED IT!