Reviews for Yours for the Taking
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
You sounded like you were done, but it ain't over 'til the bell rings, and let me tell you I don't hear a bell.
scareDcat chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely loved this! I do hope you continue to update soon xx
My-Heart-Of-Music chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
This story is AMAZING. I don't know how often you update, but please update soon! I'm loving what you've done with the story, and tried to be as realistic as possible when it comes to ballet.

I love it!
heygirl18 chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Loved the article - and it was nice to read that Edward hinted at Bella all that time ago!

Looking forward to the next update xx
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Found this story through a blog post of Ooza's... and have fallen for your Bella already.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes :)
sueizside chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
A very intriguing story. It drew me in from the get-go.
Elli-Iris chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Wow! An article including that he is dating. Including what he hopes to create in the future. A future he hopes wll include Bella. ;-) And now I'm caught up. So I eagerly wait for your next update!

Iris~Elli
Elli-Iris chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
A ballet school. Perfect. He is good with kids. When they are not traveling and dancing they can have something together. A home base. A future. A family. Wondering what's in the envolope
Elli-Iris chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Hmmmm an idea. Wondering if he is considering doing something new combining diff forms of dance?
Elli-Iris chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
Oh charlie, Ed isn't gay. But dd I get it rightthat jake is? Now for something different. Bela goes contemporary. Love. ;-)
Elli-Iris chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
So a sligh but entertaining disaster meeting Jessica, but with good results. He discovers he feels nothing for her and that his sexy girlfriend is a tough, hot lil cookie that can hold her own up against the bitch from his past. Leading to hotel sex is always win. ;-)
Elli-Iris chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
So a little hard for edward to see Jess, but perhaps a little harder to run into her fiance. Confronted with the fact she loved dance more than him. It could have been the timing. How young they were. Different paths. But I think Bella is brave and right to have him confront her. Realize that Jess isn't what he wants. I hope.
Elli-Iris chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Oh my. Jessica dacing and Edward & Bella going to see. Awkward. He opens up to Rosalie about his fears. He is falling for Bella. Hereis to hoping a job doesn't tear them apart.
Elli-Iris chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Wow what? I guess they are doing it now. That seemed a little unexplored. I still think it was a good article. She still got more said about her than any of the others. And controversal isn't always bad.
Elli-Iris chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Bella featured in the article. Congras! But I bet some, like Irina, are going to be jealous & pissed. ;-)