Reviews for Naked
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 2 . 7/19
I love all your Sherlock stories! They are all hilarious! Please keep writing!
waterdragon chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Wow! Very nicely done! This is now one of what I'm starting to think of as "canon behind the scenes" pieces. Meaning that the characterizations are so spot on, and the imagery so vivid that it now resides right alongside the episodes themselves in my mind. (All of which contributes greatly to making the scenarios laugh-out-loud-funny!)
Raising pleasant cain chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I know that the Ning nang nong is a poem *internet high five*
Jankjay chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
This is charming. I love it. The insanity of Sherlock interrupting John & Sarahi's particularly great. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Dorcas chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Hello everyone i am so glade to share my daughter testimony who was unable to hear or talk loud because of typhoid fever, i cried all day and i spent a lot of money in hospital because she was the only child i have, one day i was online and i came across someone testimony how this wonderful man help people solved there problem so i email him and explained my daughter (Jennifer) situation to him. Him told me not to worry that he is going to help me cast out the bad typhoid fever spirit that want to take her life, after 48 hours my daughter gain back her self and was doing what she can't do before, now she can talk loud, walk fast and she can hear with the two ears thank you for what you have doing for me and my lovely daughter you are the best if you wish to contact him () or call him 2349032730545
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. I love your style.
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
:D I wish it wasn't the end. Pweez continue? I love this! :D
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my god. I am rolling on the floor with laughter and my mother is giving me very weird looks.
This is great! I love it and I hope you continue :D
shadowfireflame chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Mmm, Sherlock hurt/comfort all tied up nicely with a funny theme of nakedness! Fevers and nosebleeds and fights and fainting and delirium and bath-sharing, oh my! All very well done and makes me squee. Plus a great characterization of Sarah.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
So insanely funny!
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
...? A little bit cracky, a bit lacking in slash, and very much amusing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I just discovered your little story now, but wow is it ever brilliant! You captured the essence of the show perfectly, and it was deliciously funny. I about died when Sherlock barged in on John and Sarah, so true to something that actually might happen. Thank you!
AJ Elfhawk chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Loved it, very in character, interesting and witty :-)
AJ
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Lol! Hilarious, loved it!

:D