Reviews for Dark Angel
Fandoms-Assemble chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Sorry to be a pain in the butt, bit I get a little OCD about character names, and in the first actually chapter, in Star City with Speedy and GA, the frost guys name is Icicle Junior :)
PainInSilence chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Please update soon! I have made this my favorite story!
PainInSilence chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Sorry to be picky but it's" cadmus "and "zatara".
qhostyguest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
hey I just started reading this and I just thought I'd mention that its killer frost and icicle Jr not freeze girl and freeze boy
Trying -Helps chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Dark Angel is a interesting character addition. I have to wonder what part she plays further in on your story? Anyway keep up the good work, your writing is defiantly good and your characters seem to have life. I'd say that your on your way, just don't forget to keep improving.

Anyway I'm asking everyone on here to take the Good Person Test. It's a test on Google (fourth search result down). You don't have to take it but I can guarantee you will learn something from taking it.
A chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Pleas pleas pleas don't give up on this story its too awsome
Stronger123 chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
Can't wait for more!
A chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
OMG this chapter is Soooo cute. I love it please keep righting
SkysFireLady15 chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
SOOOOO glad you didn't give up on this story! I've done that a few times, and sometimes that didn't end so well... anyway, sometimes it's a good thing an OC isn't in the chapter a whole lot. Then people can't say that you're charrie over whelms the story! :) Just sayin'...
A chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
URMAGURD! This story is SOOOOO amazing I LOVE it and the way you write D.A. into the show is GENIOS I cant wait to read her backstory lol PLLLLEEEEAAAAAS keep going your doing great!
P.s. don't wory about the a.n. length you work your fingers off to get the story down the least we can do is read the kind and informativ notes you leav us.
P.s.2 omz it almost seems like your trying to pair robin with dark angel, if you are then I LOVE YOU that paring would be SOOOOO cute lol
P.s.3 thanks for reading my increadably long reaveuw your awsome.
Stronger123 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Please don't give up on this story! It's really good!
thebirdie chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Amazing! I loved this chapter.
thebirdie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is a great start. I was really captured by the mysteriousness of the prologue.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
send out more chapters very soon
Stronger123 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
wow! first time reader and already hooked! can't wait for more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »