Reviews for Rewind
Great story, it's definitely one of the sweetest one I have read in a while.
Marit12 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Great story! I had goosebumps while reading - your writing style is amazing!
A perfect little story in my eyes ;)
Thanks for this amazing little fairytale,
Greetings from Germany,
Marit
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Cute story
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Aww...that was a sweet reunion for Bella/Edward.

While Rosalie and Alice were standing off to the side for the B/E reunion, I thought Emmett and Jasper might comment on the reunion before reuniting with his own dream girl.

Nicely done overall.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Vickie was crazy; glad they got rid of her. Poor Edward beacuse of her meddling...he had to live without Bella 'cause of it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Oh that was some experience for them.

I already hate the manager -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh you definitely have me wondering about what happened 5yrs ago for Bella...and Edward.
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I love this story
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Bella is Isobel...shocking, indeed..
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
excellent story. it was perfect.
momma2fan chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Awesome. I loved it!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Sweet short story. I enjoyed this! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
So Victoria told Edward she got rid of Bella...his whore. Amazing how delusional Victoria was. I am glad they fired her. It's ironic that the night that Edward is going to let go of Bella she shows up in his life again. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Those lyrics are heartbreaking. Gah! Edward pouring his pain out in those songs. I am glad Edward saw Bella at the end of the concert. Will all be forgiven? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I am a big fan of KOL. I love that this is revolving around their concerts...five years apart.

Love at first sight. The chemistry and the emotions that Bella felt for Edward were powerful. But they didn't really know each other...Victorica comes with her words and Bella believes her. I could totally see that happening. Sigh... Edward thinks that Bella broke his heart...when he broke hers...or Victoria did. Enjoying!