Reviews for Karma
Edtheoddfish chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Hey, any chance you haven't abandoned this? Because this ending is killing me, Even two years later.
ghost chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
IS there more? This is a wonderful story. :)
Hot Summer Days chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
This is so good! I know it's been ages since you've updated but it's an incredible story. Thank you so much for writing this much and if you got the chance to ever write some more a lot of people would enjoy it! Thank you for writing this much though!
holes-of-indignation chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! This is so different than most post-beach stories and I'm extremely eager to read more!
Cainchan chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
wonderful chapter. I am looking forward to read another one.
betweenlife chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This is incredible. Cannot wait for the conversation between the two. Thanks so far for the read!
Panic chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Hello Springflower

Firstly, I hope everything is okay on your end. Secondly, I just wanted to say that I really love this story. It is done delicately, and well and the relationships between th characters are beautiful. I can't wait for an update.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
Panic chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Every few days would work out great, but I don't want to put too much pressure on you. If you can manage once a week, it would be great.

I love the friendship between Hank and Charles. And I love how Hank tricks Charles into going with him. And Mystique's throwing stuff was fantastic!
Alerix Slynn chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Very nicely written :) I love the memory and the characterisations.

I hope you update soon!
Edtheoddfish chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
My heart hurts reading this. Charles is so sad, and I loved how they got off the island. This is amazingly sad and I'm so excited for more.
Deathless Wraith chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
This was so sad! I always crave 'how Erik/Raven found out about Charles' injuries' in fic and I, after being irritated with Raven's cavalier attitude, found her rage suitable. I can't imagine how enormous the loss of legs must feel, so the struggle to pick up his book made me pretty teary-eyed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rebyl chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Wow! I just discovered this story, and I LOVE it! I've been hoping someone would tackle a story post-movie without glossing over how Charles must feel - and how Erik and Raven would feel finding out. Brilliant! As for how often you should update... well, the most convenient for me would be as often as possible. (But I'm a greedy little reader, so that's the only answer I have. lol)

I can't wait for more! :)
Squigglytext chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
... cliffy... aww this story make me smile! I remember why I love Beast! (Hank) I have recently rediscovered x-man (curtsy of First Class) and I am thrilled that there are such good, well-written alive (meaning yours) fics out there. Thank you for sharing your story!
Sybretooth chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
An amazing chapter, especially the scene with Mystique,Magneto and Hank. In-character behaviours and descriptions. Well done!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »