Reviews for MIT: Haunted House Dead
notsolimpbizkit chapter 5 . 3/28
Excellent mystery. I dare say this is spades better than a lot of actual mystery books I've read. You've got a fantastic knack for breathing life into your characters. All of them with quirks, all very relatable (even the OCs). Well done.
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 1/30
Great opener. With just a word or two you have let us know who these characters are. Plus a jealous wife. Christie couldn't have done better herself!
top story chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Never mess with a curse legend or not, muggle or magical fact or fiction
top story chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
I really do like the wizards working with the muggle cops the cases are awesome to read
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Wow! What can I say? Excellent, as usual.
ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This is a difficult chapter to understand initially but will eventually get it towards the end.
ngayonatkailanman
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
lol. are u writing from experience of making movies?
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
North,
You've got to love Lavender. I have read a lot of suspense fiction. The masked daughter of a scorned man is deadlier than a son. Bravo!
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
North,
The plot thickens. Revenge of a returning spurned relative? Hmmmm? I must go to the next, though I have a suspicion.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
North,
I don't understand how this could have been the end. You must write of the key, the pearl and the enchantment in the Top Tower. Most of all, we need to know just how Helena died.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
North,
Creepy! I knew there was a connection to the cursed necklace in HBP. If Lavender's sense of smell is heighten because of her encounter with Greyback, she should be able to smell the sex partner, even if he showered. I think.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
North,
Uht Oh! Could it be the same curse that be felled Katie in HBP? If Helena touched the Pearl. she died a most horrific death. Now I have to go on, to see how our MIT is brought in and solves the problem.
FoM
PS Is it a coincidence that the dead 'psychic' is named Helena?
llimbus chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
An excellent mystery story, well plotted and very much well written. But it's the characters and their characterization that makes this story so enjoyable to read; Bobbie Beadle is one of the best OCs I've ever read about. And again; Lavender is so amusing and spot on written.
Elena chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
What a fun read! I couldn't guess who-dunnit and had to read the ending to find out. This was really entertaining and the style and pacing was perfect. Lots of details, lots of red herrings, kept me guessing! Thanks for writing.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 10/13/2012