Reviews for Throw a Little Salt, We Were Never Here
ME chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Beautifully done!
MissMisc3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"If she's learned anything in 160 years, it's that she is a wrecking ball and nothing she touches is safe." - Beautiful, painful line. Great work.
Gaba17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wonderful story. I loved the natural progression of their relationship and how true it was to the characters. You did a great job with this:)
Lovers in London chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
It would be awesome if this story had a sequel...At the end of it there are so many doors left open to continue :D It would be cute if she ended up having wills child (just saying :D mega fangirling here 3)
Karen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This has to be one of my favorite ever pieces of fanfic. I do love the lovely sexy bits (how you made cold and starving sex sexy I'm not quite sure but you totally did), but I think best of all was the effortless realism of the story, a completely believable and in character account of the way Carentan could have gone. Personally I loved this episode the first time I saw it, but I love it so much more now. The episode was so focused on the immediate danger instead of the bleakness and dislocation - I loved your take on the ever-present light and the line at the end where Magnus says she doesn't want Will any less because the sun rises and falls each day - GOOD line.

This is my second reading, and I just had to comment...even rereading, no word jars, no moment is out of character - I'm just hugely impressed with how good it still is a second time. Great piece.
andriaallen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved this. I do think that you should do a sequel to show what they did after they got home. I think that it would be good. I loved it you did very well :) thank you.
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Dark and very compelling. It was a pleasure to read.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it. :)
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
*happy melty sigh* That was so perfect! I love how you describe Helen and Will's relationship- messy and angsty and so broken, yet so right. Thank you for this!
odd ball chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
nice,sweet,simple. LOVED IT. ; }
DanniV chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
as always...wonderful. I knew the second i watched this episode that there would be a fanfic writer out there somewhere writing this story. I'm glad it was one of my favorites because you did it beautifully.
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very good story. I have been hoping for some new Helen/WIll story with depth and you brought just that. Very well written, and though I have yet to see the episode because of this piece I really want to now.

:) Gaby
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aaaahhh. So beautiful and angsty and wonderful and... there are just not enough adjectives to describe my love for this.
Kaliya22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow, great story! Hope to see more Will/Helen from you!
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm not really any kind of shipper when it comes to Sanctuary. But I admit that the idea of Josie and will together makes me kind of sick. Everything about this fic just felt right. And I wonder, will you be creating a follow up story, or are we to create it in our minds?