Reviews for Supernatural Twisted
deanstheman chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Yay, Bobby to the rescue! (maybe? not sure just HOW AU you're going). I loved the moment between Sunny and Sam after her shower. And Sam's description and acknowledgement of everything Dean had done for him growing up to now was well-done and touching. Dean was so very DEAN in both his flirting and suspiscious-hatred of Ruby. Good job on Ruby, BTW. She may have faked being nice to Anna, but she definitely would have been snarky to someone with sunny's attitude. And don't worry, it was far more than a 'filler chapter'. It had a nice pace and even without a lot of action, the amount of dialogue keeps it very entertaining and interesting (even more so than action sometimes) so you don't have to worry about that at all. I enjoyed this chapter and loved getting a good feel for the interaction between the characters. Great writing as always - you just keep getting better and better.
Sage Londyn chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
It was well worth the wait, Jen.

This chapter was amazing! You are such a talented writer, the way you describe little details, makes me feel like I'm in the same room as them watching the scenes play out, rather than reading words on a page.

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I adore Sunny! She's got such a firecracker personality!

One of my favorite parts of this chapter was when she came out of the shower, and Sam was checking her out! You got his mannerisims perfect, He would keep getting startled at her catching his wandering eyes! And i also freaking love that Sunny wasn't afraid or nervous to let him know she caught him checking her out! And Sunny's style sounds so badass!

I hope you are able to update soon.

deanstheman chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Aw poor Sunny - her dad's been down there this whole time? Will he be a demon by now? That's nasty. At least Dean can relate to that to a certain extent (his dad did spend a century down there for Dean before escaping).

Awesome plot so far - interesting that Lilith has made her own breed of demon Smart move to coz it opens up all sorts of doors for you rather than having to stick to the canon rules of how to gank a demon - haha!

So I'm still loving your Sunny, she's got guts and spunk. Can't wait to see how she gets along with both Winchesters! Awesome job so far!
SageLondyn chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Sorry for not being logged in, having some technical difficulties, lol.

Always tho... WOW! Amazing 2nd chapter!

I really feel like your story is off to a good start!

One of my favorite things is that your OC is a strong female lead, not the typical damsel in distress type of OC in a lot of spn fanfics. I love that!

I can't wait for the third installment, I wanna see what happens when they find Lillith.

Great job, Jen.

deanstheman chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yay! You posted it! Off to a very interesting start, I must say. You set the timing and them bam! You're right in the thick of the action! Woohoo!

I'm liking this new plotline - and phooey, there was plenty of excitement in this chapter! You have set a fast pace that is exciting to read. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :D

Loved your demon BTW - I get such a kick out of demons and their attitudes even when they're trapped and screwed and about to be killed or exorsized - lol!

Hey so please don't skip over new-Sunny's history too too much as one of the things you are SOOOO wickedly awesome at is giving every character (canon and OC) a well-rounded, interesting personality and history. Readers definitely relate to characters in your stories and what they are going through because you keep them all consistant and believable and true to their individual background. I'll admit, I'm kind of excited to see you do a story focusing more on the boys but a good OC can still add a lot to the story. Every real canon episode has the equivalent to OC's (only they're called guest stars) so they are not a thing to be shunned and hated like many people seem to think (in my opinion, anyway) :-] LOL!

I can't wait to see what you have planned for this story. You always manage to surprise me and you come up with the best and most intriguing storylines. Looking forward to it!

PS But don't forget 'the Gift' also coz I am totally hooked on that story - it is AWESOME! :)
jempa1112 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i love the start so far, and i cant wait to see what else you have for us...
Sage Londyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hey Jen!

Your off to a great start here! I think i'm really going to like this fanfic. _

You made me want to break out my SPN dvd's!

Hope you update soon!