Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
sedeka chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
oooh can't wait for an update :-)
chironsgirl chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
And now we have to wait until AFTER the honeymoon to find out WHO belongs to the fingers. Well, I'll just send a Nostrovite to your wedding to get some answers. So there.

XOXOXO Have a stress free wedding and Seyschelles honeymoon. Well, we can all hope, can't we?
chironsgirl chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Snerksnerksnerksnerk!

XOXOXOX
chironsgirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
My family makes a habit of sticking knives in toasters...and in the back of TV sets, and anywhere else that needs a bit of, you know, tightening, prying,chiseling,loosening...we've even been known to use a knife to spread butter or mayo on bread. Or cut meat . You might say my family belongs to the Knife school of home repair. Astoundingly, we have never lost a finger or been electracuted. Dad does have a problem with biting his tongue real bad and having to run to the emergeny for it.

shhylady chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Ianto to Owen?
RedIs4Janto chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Great Story, love the plot and everything. What will happen with the radiation I wonder...Well, I hope you can update soon enough to let us know! As for the dialogue, it does seem like something Ianto would say, but I'm probably wrong. Oh well...
RhianaStar chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Radioactive!... Who will be affected more then the others? Not sure who is saying "They do say you should never stick knives in toasters"... But thing it sounds like either hmm lol now I don't know I was going to say Jack but thought of Ianto...
chironsgirl chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Well, there's always a daredevil in the crowd, isn't there? Hopefully Jack won't get turned into a purple tinged roast. Ianto would give him the silent treatment, and instant decaf for weeks if Jack ruined the coat.

Now, if memory serves, you are getting ready for a wedding. Your intended knows we are all coming? Just a few hundred of us, he'll hardly know we're there. We'll just hide behind the potted ferns, and carefully snag up the bacon wrapped melon and glasses of bubbly.

chironsgirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Sigh. Not going to try and guess where snippet is from, no good at it.

The sunglasses are a marvelous "Jack" touch. As are the spotty pink walking socks on Owen. Bwahahahaha!

You. Are. Marvelous.

chironsgirl chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Ok, that snippet, is, Owen to Gwen. I was only half right on the last one.

chironsgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The Scooby Gang! I like that; the hard working day in, day out schloggers in the emergency services have to call in TW, who treat them like crap. Poor Andy, he needs to be somewhere dry.

And as for your little snippet; I think it's Jack calling Ianto to come in to help Jack cover the purple fire in the woods. And Ianto thinks Jack is calling to have phone sex. Again.

mothwrites chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Sunglasses, haha! That's totally Jack. I loved Ianto in this chapter too.
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Good build up liked the way each one was included and I always loved Rhys... (both actors seem to have a good time when they do Conventions) as for who made the next comment... hmmm Owen?
mothwrites chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I think it's... Owen. Or Gwen. Sounds like one of those two.

Anyway, yeah, loving this.
Light Goose chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is a really great start to a story and as for the clip thingy at the bottom is it Andy talking to Gwen?