Reviews for Savior Unwound
samira vangola chapter 9 . 4/3
Continue
shelldrick chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I know this is an old story, but just want to say how much I loved this.
Callmeabbs chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Im squealing about how cute this is!
Selofain chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Thanks for reminding me just how much story can fit in less than 30k words. So many other stories of equal length have so much less that l started thinking that a story needed nearly 100k words to have a nicely fleshed-out story. Your pacing was satisfactorily fast. I liked that nothing was unnecessarily dragged out. I also very much enjoyed your characterizations.

I liked what you did with the flashbacks. I'm glad you didn't label them, because that always seems so clunky and clumsy. I was only ever mildly confused the first time a flashback ended and we were back in present time. They were always obviously indicated going in, even with my skim reading style. It's probably more accurate to say that the story is mildly nonlinear.

This feels more or less complete. Since it's not marked as such, I can hope for one last chapter or epilogue.
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Short but sweet
Psyka chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Awesome bloody awesome please update again soon please
Kenjo chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Update soon please!:)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I love it
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I adore soul-bonds! Thank you for this sweet and passionate story. Also thank you for that little bit of domination involved.

Hm, the Weasley Twins were always the more reasonable of the lot.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
This story is so amazingly brilliant. The way the Dark side has taken over so easily is humorous and it's not annoying, unrealistic, or unbelievable as I have seen in other fanfictions. This is really great, thanks for writing this.
vampire moonlight chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
update soon!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
great story!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
love it
:).
FanFiction Lover chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD! LET'S PARTY! (Multi-Coloured Confetti, Streamers and Balloons Rain Down, Marking the Start of One of the Greatest. Celebrations. EVER.)
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Very good story! I love it so much, great job!