Reviews for Dream a Little Dream of Me
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story! I really liked it! Such awesome writing!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Good one-shot, even if I left more depressed than when I started. Sigh.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very angsty, but brilliant none the less.
lee-efje chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Dreams really are the key to understanding your deepest wish, fear and regret.

funny how erik is still uber suspicious even in his own dreams. i thought it very sweet how he still wasn't able to lie to charles and his feelings after finally hearing what he's been longing to hear from his friend/lover.

the scene with erik begging charles to make it stop was just heartbreaking. i find it actually shows how much trust and confidence he has in charles to protect him from horrors and pain. instead of trying to stop it himself, as it his own dream and not charles', he automatically turns to his friend to make it all go away.

the last scene was really a clever twist to this story. it's just so so very sad how alone erik really is. him immediately reaching out to charles and then realizing how charles was never there in the first place confirms it all the more. his fear and feelings of charles ignoring his call is really a contradiction with his actions.

if this story was a sequel to "till your fever burns out" charles hearing erik's call and ignoring it would be a great way to drive home to erik the consequences of his decision.

well in case you haven't guessed it yet after this very long review of mine, i love this very beautiful heartbreaking well written fic and have enjoyed reading it a few times already :)
kaesaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i looove it! i'm actually in the process of reading all your x-men fics. i love your stories and this pairing most especially. :)
ceebs chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
ugh, that was like a punch in the gut kind of feeling. You had be wholly convinced that Erik wasn't dreaming, but then it was a nightmare, and then the metal was on his head and he then freaking took it off and Charles still didn't make a real appearance. That was just painful painful another good dose of PAIN and ANGST. ...wow.
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was good! The construction of the dream was fantastic.
Lickumz chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was a wonderful. Just the fact that Erik dreams of Charles kissing him is so bittersweet. But what really made this fic for me was when Erik realizes he has his helmet on and that he is utterly alone. I felt such longing and loneliness in that last part. How he immediately takes off the helmet and tries to reach out to Charles brought tears to eyes. ;-;

Bookmarking for future re-reads. ) Thank you for writing and sharing this with us fans~ There can never be too much Erik/Charles fanfics in this world~ lol
taiis fernandes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
excuse me while I

now that my mind is recovering, i think i can write a decent review.

So, Charle's blue eyes should have it's own classification as a character. They're just gorgeous and profund and i can't even try to describe how it felt when he was on that beach on Cube crying on Erik's arm (*fangirl noises*)

anyway, your fanfic is just beautiful, very touching and SO sad. I could feel Erik's loneliness and pain when Charles didn't answered. WHY DID YOU DO IT? poor Erik...
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awww that was so sad...but i loved it great job
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
oh holy shit.

that was... oh my God.

just...

dfjfajhfadjhagafr-!

this is perfection, every last word i cherished and loved and felt every emotion of quite clearly, and i adored the style of the writing throughout, and wow, just... i wish i had thought of an idea like this, because it's brilliant and stunning and beautiful in all the right tragic/angsty ways and... andand-

ah. well. i think my love for this is clear enough.

kudos, my dear! ;~;
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I knew it! That was so sad! Poor Erik! He's missing his man! Answer him Charles!

Beans
Chopasticka chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm so stunned. Never had I read something so heart-renching. I'm sorry that I could only write a review and fave it, because this story deserves something much more than my mere words. Somehow, I sit here crying. Thank you for writing this. Honestly.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love how you write Erik, and the many layers of dream versus reality in this fic were extremely well executed too. I'm putting you on Author Alert because really, I can't imagine you'll write an X-Men fic I won't immediately feel like devouring. Wonderful writing again!
Sorano109 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was...wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I did actually feel haunted while I was reading the nightmare. Thank you for that :)