Reviews for Drunken Witches and Angry Umbridge Wanabees
XAllThatGlittersIsn'tGoldX chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
great story, you should keep writing!
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I LOVE SNAPE! I also love Neville! Have you watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2? I went to watch it in 3D and it was AMAZING!

Anyway. . . . onto the story

I have been trying not to drive you insane through PM Message, but everyday I wanted to ask, "Hey Clem, when are you going to update?"

but I didn't and I must say, it was well worth the weight! This story is amazing! Truly amazing! That is all I can say! Hahaha!

I happen to love Snape! Holy crap he. . . wait, if you haven't watched Part 2 I can't give out any secrets. . . . anyway, thank you for finally updating!

P.S. Happy, happy birthday,

May all your dreams come true!

I hope you like this birthday review that I typed just for you!
Call me cat333 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I loved this chapter! Sour Grape Snape ! xD Can't wait for more of Aphrodite's obsession. xD I some how feel that Shelby is going to be Snape's favorite slytherin or his least favorite slytherin.
XAllThatGlittersIsn'tGoldX chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
intersting story...
Call me cat333 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
That was an amazing chapter! I love the twist.
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
interesting chapter. . . more of a filler though. . . anyway, i liked it and hope to see more soon. . . .and tell your beta to not take say long! (also, don't forget to indent)

peace out!

-Sunmist
James018 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Good chapter!
James018 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Haha, I got one line, but you pretty much described exactly what I'd do, so well done ;)

Excellent chapter, can't wait for more.
Call me cat333 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
:D Im in a story! I LOVE IT! And would you like to give Aphrodite a nickname so its easier to write? Any nickname ideas? And just gonna remind you again Cough Blaise Zabini Cough cough! XD
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
I LOVE IT! update soon. . . and i didn't notice a ciretain "C" person. . . anyway IIT! Update soon! :)
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
oh, hey, by the way, Kathleen's 2 fave colors are black and red :)
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
When are you going to post chapter 7? i really like this chapter by the way :)

this story is awesome!
James018 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Looks interesting...

BattleAubergine got it pretty much spot on with her review, in that this is one of those fics that could go either way; it could become an epically awful Mary Sue fic or a really good story. Her advice seems very good from my point of view, as long as you keep that attention to detail you seem to be a very good natural writer - your characterisation is excellent which is a rarity among fanfiction writers. I can't wait to see your take on my character, even if he's not one of the main characters.

Some of your chapters have been a little hard to read because of the lack of paragraphing, when you get a paragraph with five or more lines across a full computer screen you tend to miss a lot of the information. The last chapter was the best yet in this respect, so good work and keep it up. My compliments to Aidenk77 for his/her help.

Please keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
hehe, YAY KATHLEEN! can't wait! please hurry and post the next chapter! oh, and i still think you should name the cat Ember :)
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
haha, i like it so far, but when is she gonna go to Hogwarts?