Reviews for Shuuden Chronicles: Ninja Life
Agent Bizarre chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Sorry for the late reviews, I'm just really busy IRL. Anyway, I didn't expect Sakura to develop feelings for Tsukune. I thought you were going for Saku X Sasu pairing. Moving on to the graduation, that's what you call IMBA (DoTA). LOL.
Junior the Wolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
And this is just the first chapter? Wow! While I only gave the prequel a quick read, this story seemed quite interesting. I was hoping for that. Of course, I did get confused at some points due to not reading the prequel. Not sure if I'll get around to that...

I do like how you added one of my scene to your story and even mentioned you got it from me. Thanks for that. Though considering how strong the characters are, I doubt mine could win in a straight fight... well, Half-Saiyan Naruto could as a Super Saiyan, but that's something else entirely.

I have just started reading this and already I like where this is going. See you in my next review!
Altair chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
So you're planning to mold Sasuke before he goes insane.

He wouldn't go insane if the Uchiha massacre doesn't take place.

Although, he would be an arrogant prick since his father would stroke his ego.

I thought Goku wasn't going to make an appearance. Good thing he did.

I thought Madara helped Itachi wipe out the Uchiha clan. Itachi's good, but he's not that good even if he achieved Mangekyou Sharingan.

By the way, you should make them secretly annihilate the one who rigged the test *cough*Mizuki*cough*. LMAO.
Altair chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Tsunade will be shocked by Shuuden and his lot, big time.

Wow. I didn't expect for Neji and Akuha to develop romantic interest for each other. Smooth.
Altair chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Good job in spooking Shikamaru out of his wits. LOL.

You should've crashed Shuuden into the village just to make a point.

That would be hilarious, on Konoha's part.

What's the Lightning Streaker? Could you list its abilities?

Fugaku seems to have a death wish. I say bring it.
Altair chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yukari sure improved a lot didn't she?

Konoha should be afraid, very afraid. LOL.

Good thing you didn't make a bitch out of Sakura.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I'm surprised you matched Neji and Akuha. Not that I'm complaining. Although, it would have been very amusing if you paired Akuha with Rock Lee. HEHE.

By the way, why are they saying they are as strong as a Kage when they are already above Kage level?
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I thought the Uchiha's were massacred. Did Shuuden's lot change the events that should have happened?

Anyway, good job in pressuring the fools in Konoha. They deserve it a hundred fold.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Why did Sarutobi tell the ANBU about the code word? He shouldn't have told them that. If there was a leak, shit will hit the fan. As for the ANBU, shouldn't they be called by their code name? Yugao should've been called Neko, otherwise that would be a breach in security.
Raditz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011