Reviews for Fall from Grace
Thoth.aKhronos chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Cool take! I like how you showed each character dealing with the results! Good job! Everyone was in character and I like how you ended it with Superman and with what he said hinting at a sequel/chapter 2
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
It could be funny to see Superman as deranged vigilante, probably equipped with kryptonian weapons.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very interesting. I think I'll keep a look out for the main story.
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very nice.

It occurs to me now that when written from a character view point a Justice Leaguer/Lorder might refer or think of a respective team member using possessive pronouns. E.g. "Lord Batman watched as his Lantern stared at the other GL." or "Their Superman seemed less vengeful than the Lord Superman"...something like that.

Well...you have lain firm ground work for your first multi-chap saga. Enjoy! :D
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Good insights into the inner workings of the Lords and how they cope wiht the loss of their abilities. To be frank, the loss of Shayera's wings had never occured to me. They're such an extension of her being, physical and emotional, I never even pondered her not being able to use them.

Lords Superman is still Lords Superman - a deluded sociopath. Fairly ominous ending. I can't wait for the main story!