Reviews for A Desert Flower
Pewdian chapter 34 . 1/11
update! please!
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Omg they are so cute! Chibi gaara especially
sunssc0rpion chapter 34 . 6/28/2016
I JUST BINGED THIS WHOLE STORY IN TWO HOURS AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO YEARS, WHYYYYY!?

This is SO. EFFING. CUTE! I want to read more! I want to know what happens! You write your characters so well, and you're so good at keeping Gaara in character, and then you DON'T UPDATE!

I know life happens, and you've probably given up on this/forgotten about it by now...but I'll be here hoping for a new chapter if you decide to continue it.
tokyoghoul234 chapter 34 . 4/29/2016
This story in my opinion is fantastic. I hope you can update it one day
Carri007 chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
So. I am very impressed with this story. I will try to convey some of my adoration of it, in hopes that you will be reminded to update again.
I love how you made Kiku just a normal girl. Too many stories have characters with unrealistic abilities and back stories. But even though she's normal, she's still interesting.
I enjoyed the side characters, who actually affect Kiku's development as a character, but also don't overshadow her or the plot with Gaara.
I appreciate that you recognized the need for Kiku to not always be around, or even focused on Gaara, both for the sake of the story and their development as characters. (Even though I don't necessarily like it in the moment, cuz, you know, Gaara.)
Now that we're past the chuunin exams, I've loved seeing Gaara's transformation, and the slow but sure progress in their relationship.
I really hope you come back to this, and I can honestly say that there aren't many fics I've enjoyed as much as this one :).
KoreanMusicFan chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
how old are they meant to be? 12?
laniDG11 chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
Omg this is so cute!:) aw I love it
Hawk Vercetti chapter 34 . 7/7/2015
This story is so cute 3. I hope you return with a new chapter soon! :)
baybaygalyean chapter 34 . 5/25/2015
Please continue. It is really good, and I would love to see what happens next. Great job!
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
It's really good can't wait for the next one. :D :)
jackiemaejohnson chapter 34 . 4/24/2015
THAT WAS...AMAZING I LOVED IT WHEN GAARA FOUND THE BOOK AND WAS LIKE PHHHHFFFF I DONT CARE! ITS GREAT
KillerCupcakes chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
This is such a cute fic! The last one I read had a really depressing ending, so I was incredibly happy to find this one! Hope it updates soon! I'm really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/16/2015
I really have loved your story for a long time. Your progression as a writer shows through each chapter. I hope you keep the story going and I look forward to reading more chapters. :)
thatcherryblossom chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Please update soon! This story is so awesome!
wookiee.cookie chapter 34 . 2/1/2015
Please update! This story is awesome!