Reviews for A Desert Flower
baybaygalyean chapter 34 . 5/25
Please continue. It is really good, and I would love to see what happens next. Great job!
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 34 . 5/10
It's really good can't wait for the next one. :D :)
jackiemaejohnson chapter 34 . 4/24
THAT WAS...AMAZING I LOVED IT WHEN GAARA FOUND THE BOOK AND WAS LIKE PHHHHFFFF I DONT CARE! ITS GREAT
KillerCupcakes chapter 34 . 3/24
This is such a cute fic! The last one I read had a really depressing ending, so I was incredibly happy to find this one! Hope it updates soon! I'm really enjoying it!
I really have loved your story for a long time. Your progression as a writer shows through each chapter. I hope you keep the story going and I look forward to reading more chapters. :)
Blu3-eyed-Banshee chapter 34 . 3/12
Please update soon! This story is so awesome!
wookiee.cookie chapter 34 . 2/1
Please update! This story is awesome!
InfinityRabbit chapter 34 . 1/22
I really like this story, I was a bit worried that the Kiku would be a marysue but she definitely isn't and there is a lot of room for character development. Looking forward to an update.
Flowerchild23 chapter 34 . 11/29/2014
Aww so Sweet!
Atlantean-Child chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
Keep up the great work. Can not wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
please update, your story is really good!
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
LOVED IT! Continue! XD
AgnetCoCo chapter 34 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon
Maia.Ander chapter 34 . 8/29/2014
The chapters are too short, and there are too many fillers, with a lot of nothing happening.
But the story is good. I'm waiting for a update.
Scarlette Winter chapter 34 . 8/21/2014
Aww, its been 7 months since you said ''a few days'', and I honestly can't wait for a timeskip to when Gaara is the Godaime Kazekage or when he's kidnapped by the Akatsuki or just agasdjhgakdsgh.