Reviews for Temptation
That was a good ending!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Mmmmmmm...teaser ItaSaku...yummy
LanierShazar chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That as adorable! Nice work!
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
llajdkjsdlfjldskfjl I LOVED IT
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i liked it a lot u should make a non-mass series wit shisui az ita-kuns best friend!
YuunaYama chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ohhhh soo cute :-D I love it!
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Damn I love me some ItaSaku. And Ioved how Sakura was a strong-willed indepedent woman. (Mary Sues are no fun, anyways)
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love it when she switch positions just to show Itachi that she still as dominate as he is C: \\\\
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hahahaha itachi patience finally got it for him! though i don't think this would work for any guy since it requires alot of money and he was lucky the recieving party actually developed feelings for him... sad it doesnt work in the real world.
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love your characterization of Itachi! It's a great blend in my opinion. This was a great read. You give background story and make it very interesting and entertaining along with very tasteful lemony goodness lol. I am a huge fan!
jokette1494 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aw! The ending was so sweet! :3

Ok, just a thought. This would be an epic full out story, idk what to call a non-one shot lol. But none the less very good! Detailed, structured and seems you have listened well in english and literature in school lol! I really do love your one-shots! Keep up the good work.

-Jokette
10Roseleaf chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love the chase. So cute
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved it! Itachi is so freaking sweet. Damn. I'm slowly getting hooked up with ItaSaku! Anyway, awesome fic! :)
knotgrace chapter 1 . 3/3/2012