Reviews for Temptation
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 7/25
(sigh) ...LOVE your writing style! ;P ItaSaku is my favorite pairing and to see something like this, is wonderful. :) When he came in through the window and was opening up to Saku...man did that get me. That was both emotional and suspenseful. ;)
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 7/6
One of my favorites
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 5/18
This was really cute :')
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I don't think I will ever get enough of Itachi and Sakura~They He is just so freaking HOT! If you ask me Sakura deserves AT LEAST TWO MONTHS OF TORTURE! HINT HINT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
It was boring.
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was a good ending!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Mmmmmmm...teaser ItaSaku...yummy
LanierShazar chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That as adorable! Nice work!
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
llajdkjsdlfjldskfjl I LOVED IT
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i liked it a lot u should make a non-mass series wit shisui az ita-kuns best friend!
YuunaYama chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ohhhh soo cute :-D I love it!
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Damn I love me some ItaSaku. And Ioved how Sakura was a strong-willed indepedent woman. (Mary Sues are no fun, anyways)
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love it when she switch positions just to show Itachi that she still as dominate as he is C: \\\\
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hahahaha itachi patience finally got it for him! though i don't think this would work for any guy since it requires alot of money and he was lucky the recieving party actually developed feelings for him... sad it doesnt work in the real world.
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love your characterization of Itachi! It's a great blend in my opinion. This was a great read. You give background story and make it very interesting and entertaining along with very tasteful lemony goodness lol. I am a huge fan!