Reviews for Christmas Bathroom Surprises
Hehe he thrust harry cause he kicked him love how he licked his ear and marked his neck I love everything you wrote suck nipples ear neck cock navel rim job and make harry ride him
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
May i ask you for your permission to translate your fic in german? :D i'll totally love this story!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
LOVE IT!:DDDDD
xxSilverPatronusxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Good story. :)
niki spade chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Last time I read this at the end with Cedric I was like yo what? It's funny. I've read this and its sequel so many times...
lovemusicissa chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You've got to write a serie about this!
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
great just lovely.:)... mmmm my you do tell great story's.
miyabita yami chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
finally a Cedric that i like. every fic that I've read so far with Cedric/harry have been nothing but Innocent sweetness and its starting to make me sick. so thank you for this , thank you, thank you, thank you!
IdentErr chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Nicee
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yummy
Azkabaniac chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
The "pretty boy" thing was brilliant.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/9/2012

My Solitude chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Interesting story. XD
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I always wondered what Harry saw in Cho...seemed fairly annoying to me. *sigh*

But this was great! The not revealing himself throughout the whole thing made me a bit nervous, but you rectified that in the end. Excellent! "Goodnight, pretty boy."

BTW...some punctuation issues...there should always be a comma before someone's name if a character is talking to them (even if the person real name isn't used). Example: "I've been watching you for a long time, pretty boy." You didn't put in the comma before pretty boy, but it s/b there.
JustPlainAmy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hahahaha oh cedric... He amuses me so