Reviews for The Twenty Five Labors of Dumbledore's Army
JetLaBarge chapter 13 . 10/8
I had Ginny get pregnant with Lily and Hermione with Rose on the same vacation, and had them born the same day.

Albus was the one I had born at home, with Ginny standing up shortly after insisting that her labor was not hard enough, or close together enough, to have to go to St. Mungo's.

Jet
JetLaBarge chapter 24 . 10/8
I have added a few of your couples and children to my canon, and will credit you when I can.

I could not let this couple go, however. I have a very long chapter, over 4,500 words, about Padma and Anthony. It is very different than your story, although you will see how your few lines inspired it. I would love to send it to you.

When I send stories back and forth I usually do it in a word document. You can find me in G-mail as jetlabarge, if you want to.

I have not been able to contact FriendofMolly for a few months. Arnel is my only beta at the moment. I do not know if you have the time, but I would be honored if you had the time to look over chapters before I post. Arnel does the hard work, and I just need someone to bounce ideas off.

Jet LaBarge
Bambi2900 chapter 24 . 3/20
What a fantastic idea to have little snippets of the next generation's arrivals, I love it! You had me welling up for a couple of them and grinning the rest of the time!
AvidReader2236 chapter 24 . 2/16
"They simply lived and loved, together." So poetic!
AvidReader2236 chapter 23 . 2/16
Oh good God...I'm in tears!
AvidReader2236 chapter 22 . 2/16
Do you know the phrase 'an Irish twin?' It's a term used to refer to siblings born less than 12 months apart.
AvidReader2236 chapter 21 . 2/16
What was wrong with her? A magical illness? I'd love to hear more!
AvidReader2236 chapter 20 . 2/16
Poor Rodger...I'm sure they will manage!
AvidReader2236 chapter 19 . 2/16
A motherly tribute. How sweet.
AvidReader2236 chapter 18 . 2/16
Aww.
AvidReader2236 chapter 17 . 2/16
Ooh. A future Ilvermorny student!
AvidReader2236 chapter 16 . 2/16
Awesome description!
AvidReader2236 chapter 15 . 2/16
You go girl...Have your baby wherever you like!
AvidReader2236 chapter 14 . 2/16
Consultant? Fancy.

So long as Oliver's with a Quidditch player (Alicia) I reckon he's happy. :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 13 . 2/16