Reviews for Tunnel Vision
Agent Striker chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
a little confusing, but i liked how you went back and forth between past and present!
jae-vous chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
One of the best stories i've read in a long time. loveddd this. i also like how you set this up. can't wait for more stories from you!
AliyahNCIS chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Wow, that was really good. I just stumbled across this one from someone else's favourite stories list. Loved the way the scenes flipped back and forth, it's always fun to have the unexpected. Tony without a memory is very interesting, he's so real with none of the facade and I adored Ziva in this. The last paragraph of course, was my favourite. Thanks! :)
Mapgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like the way you wrote the disjointed segments. It's difficult to do well, and you really pulled it off. The story still had great flow, and coherency.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Aww! I loved it. :) I didn't follow the numbers though- what with the pattern there? I'm reading it on my phone so the formatting's all messed up.

I really liked the writing style though, and the scene where she took his hand was SO perfect. I loved it. :)

Bundi

(btw- sorry for the anon reviews. it's 1.18 in the morning and I REALLY need to go to bed, and to log in would take me about 10 minutes, cause my internet connection is THAT awesome.)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this first chapter! really, really well done. :) love it.

Bundi.
propelled chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I really loved the way that you had the time segments spread out. I think you did really well with getting Ziva's vibe too
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Loved this fic. Awesome job
calincisfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I have been enjoying Pyramid which lead me to read this second offering.

I first read it straight through and it almost worked, it might work better rearranging a couple of chapters, I'll have to reread with that in mind.

Going from chapter to chapter, it works beautifully.
VioletHawk chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I am glad they are together :)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It is funny that Tony thinks his characteristics are silly :)
Kristafied chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Love how you jigsawed this - well-written story.
bluechair244 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
WOW... This was awesome. Loved Gibbs' "Ziver" i loved that it was broken into sections and went back and forth. At first i was trying to figure out if the numbers corresponded to 'the rules' but when i realized it was a timeline it was even better. Love that he picks up on her expressions even before he remembers. phenomenal.
annomounous chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like your story and the title I have tunnel vision. I hope you will write more and finish the story I would like to see how it turns out.