Reviews for Don't Speak
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
I about cried at the ending
U r great at ur stories so far
The Angel Grey chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
You really should finish your other stories.
Dark Kora chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
That was the best story I have ever read in awhile and I just got back on here and I planned on writing more stories but I lost the ones I was working on because my computer had been messed up
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
That was beautiful, really it was.

I noticed you had some troubles with tense; past and present mixing together, you know what I mean? It was a little distracting at times, but nothing major. I also wish it was a little more drawn out. I felt Kagome's love for Inuyasha could have developed more, but that's just my opinion.

It really was touching and I can't wait to read more from you. :)

-Read
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
it's a shame he continues to stay in such an environment but since he's part youkai authorities wouldn't respond or care if the abuse was reported and hopefully he will be able to leave shortly. it's a wonder whoever it was didn't kill him for such an act of defiance.

yes, his voice is not for the unworthy.
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I love Chapter 6!

I knew Inuyasha wasn't really mute!

I love this story and will most likely read it a 1,000,000 or more times!

Thanx!

Cya!
FlandrexKoishi chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
ong this is amazing!
Gatorgirl1999 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
OMFG *falls out of chair and gasping* WAHHH I AM SOOOO FUCKING HAPPY! YAYYYY! *jumps up and down and shakes you* WOOOOO! Is it Naraku? I can't wait for you to update! *runs around in circles*
XxCaroxX chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
This should have an epilogue! :D Because i loved it :)
petpeeves12 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
so is this the eend or will there be an epiloge
petpeeves12 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Yay he has confidence...sorta
Bastet Goddess chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
OMG this was so cute!
Kagome33 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
i...i dont get it:O I love the story but...short stories are very hard to do. this one though...has the potential to be sooo much longer! we dont know what kagomes life is like, or things that happen at school,things like that... i love how it is though, you set the mood perfectly''
Painted Canvas chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Amazing! Simply amazing. The ending was perfect. Though it was short, it conveyed such a deep meaning. This fanfiction is definitely in my top five favorite. Thanks for posting this!
LonelyButLovely chapter 6 . 6/19/2011