Reviews for Complex Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Enjoyed this.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love the word blissful. Thank you for a wonderfully charming story. Your descriptions were/are so on target that I had a movie playing in my head as I read them.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm really surprised I haven't reviewed this story yet! I've read it tons of times! :) I love it so very much! :) It just makes me smile. I love it that Paul spies on them, but I also love that he doesn't let them know he was spying on them. I love the complex men quote...I feel like it applies so directly to Perry...he's so very complex in his own right! :) These lines crack me up every time!

"So I get the couch and you get the girl,"

"My house, my rules,"

They kill me! It's sooo Paul and Perry. Not to mention every piece of dialogue is so very in character! I just have to mention how much I love Paul in this story! :) I love this story so much! :)
razraz chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hee Hee love Paul spying on the bedroom and noticing every little bit of Della left draped around the place. Great Paul Della and Perry Paul interaction. thanks for you story raz
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Sweet and lovely...I loved this! The line about being complex was great. It fit perfectly...and Perry and Della... Ah the romance...sigh.

More soon please
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh wow - What a great story! :) Loved to watch Paul watch them.

Have you got more to share?

PMasonfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great story! Loved the interaction with Perry and Della. Loved it when Paul arrived late to find the Lawyer and his Secretary sleeping in the same bed. I was a little disappointed that the story was short. Please add more chapters! You are a wonderful writer! More please!
marcho chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love the Perry and Della romance. I can almost see the breakfast scene being acted out by Raymond and Barbara with Paul trying to be discreet. P & D are just so sweet together. Please write more soon.