Reviews for The Things He Knew
RunawayTelephones chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is sort of heart-breakingly realistic... You managed to actually make me feel bad for Rory, which is a difficult thing to do. This is written absolutely beautifully.
islashlove chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Poor Rory. He's so in love with Amy and then she meets the doctor.

Shame on him (the doctor I mean).
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm not sure why exactly it's such a big deal to Rory that Amy doesn't want to take his name. Lots of women don't take their husband's name and it doesn't mean that they don't love them. If Rory's annoyed that Amy and the Doctor act like he's changed his last name because he doesn't want to then it's hypocritical of him to want Amy to do that same thing.
Kathy H chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I don't believe this is true about Amy and Rory's relationship at all - somehow I know this story's going to attract lots of anti-Amy reviews, not that I have anything against anyone expressing their opinion. Amy is a genious character who does love and appreciate and respect Rory, though.

That said, I loved this as a fanfic and it's really well written. I felt for Rory, wanted to hug him. Bravo! (Hmm...'bravo'...never used that word before. Oh, well. It's a great word.)
Romana2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Amy is just a silly little girl and fails to see what she has. I like Rory but he deserves so much better. I am not a Amy fan :D