Reviews for Inspector Gadget: The Case of the Red Hood
Junior VB chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Estos tipos no van a atrapar a Penny fácilmente.
Those guys are not going to catch Penny easily.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Gadget debe darse prisa.
Gadget must hurry.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Buen capitulo.
Good chapter.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Pobre Capman, jaja.

Oh no, Penny está en peligro.
Poor Capman, haha.

Oh no, Penny is in danger.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Gadget cayó justo en la trampa.
Gadget fell right into the trap.
Jend chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
This story was amazing. :D
ScarletConnection chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I have to say, this was an interesting take on the show. Although a bit crass, the interactions with Corporal Capman (XD) I found funny. The descriptions were good and the plot very similar to an actual episode. I could hear the music playing whenever there was a scene transition. You did well keeping the characters in character. This was good for several laughs. Well done!
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
hmmm, I can see the events unfold. You did a good job. Have to read more when I get the chance.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
This was fairly funny. And no body likes Capeman.
Princess CatK chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! what a cool story! I loved reading every second of it! It is well written and would make a really good episode. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ardtornismyname chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
wow Back To the Future referance in this chapter
The Island Hopper chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Violence against Capeman is cathartic, like balm on a long-festering wound. I'm reading this through for the second time because I love it - the humor and the scenario are spot on. Thanks for writing it!
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Another exllcnet chapter here, Gadget actually seem compant here when baffling those mad agents and hey brain to the reuces, Exllcent ending and fantasic use of the safty tips really felt like the cartoon
Kryptoncat chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I guffawed. But now you've almost got me feeling a little sorry for Cap- oh good, it passed. Great story; it's nice to see Gadget in prose!
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Another exllcent chapter the scenes with Gadget were really funny partickly the bit toward the end with the mad agenets and I like Penny remarks about being tied up