Reviews for Inspector Gadget: The Case of the Red Hood
ScarletConnection chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I have to say, this was an interesting take on the show. Although a bit crass, the interactions with Corporal Capman (XD) I found funny. The descriptions were good and the plot very similar to an actual episode. I could hear the music playing whenever there was a scene transition. You did well keeping the characters in character. This was good for several laughs. Well done!
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
hmmm, I can see the events unfold. You did a good job. Have to read more when I get the chance.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
This was fairly funny. And no body likes Capeman.
Princess CatK chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! what a cool story! I loved reading every second of it! It is well written and would make a really good episode. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ardtornismyname chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
wow Back To the Future referance in this chapter
The Island Hopper chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Violence against Capeman is cathartic, like balm on a long-festering wound. I'm reading this through for the second time because I love it - the humor and the scenario are spot on. Thanks for writing it!
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Another exllcnet chapter here, Gadget actually seem compant here when baffling those mad agents and hey brain to the reuces, Exllcent ending and fantasic use of the safty tips really felt like the cartoon
Kryptoncat chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I guffawed. But now you've almost got me feeling a little sorry for Cap- oh good, it passed. Great story; it's nice to see Gadget in prose!
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Another exllcent chapter the scenes with Gadget were really funny partickly the bit toward the end with the mad agenets and I like Penny remarks about being tied up
ChaotixController chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Nicely done. Loved the Get Smart reverences. Keep it up Galaxy.
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Another exllcent and funny chapter here
ChaotixController chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Another fine Inspector Gadget material. Reading Gadget being Gadget really made my day. I especially loved the mirror gag with him and Wolfe, totally classic. Although the yelling at the guards seem a little out of character for me. Gadget just doesn't strike me as someone who would willingly insult people. Otherwise fantastic chapter.
ChrisDilke chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
You're doing really well with this story, a great job. The excitement and tension is definitely growing in this chapter, and is making me want to know what happens next. Also, you're doing an excellent job at keeping everyone in-character. I can vision this as being a great episode or movie, and as someone who loves the Inspector Gadget cartoon but despises the live-action movies, this is what I think an Inspector Gadget movie should be like.

Hope to see you update this story very soon!
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Another exllcent chapter here
ChaotixController chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Very nice. Am a correct to assume to believe that this story is based on "The Little Red Riding Hood". You really are good with parody off the classics.