Reviews for Lost Treasures
Chemical Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/20
This was a great story!
Luthearl chapter 12 . 3/31
Loved the attention to describing the window details. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
So I love this story. Love love love, I've read it at least 3-4 times now XD
And I have a story request! I'm currently watching this movie "In your Eyes" and it's the cutest movie I've seen in a long time. It's about two people across the world who have a telepathic connection since they were little and they eventually fall in love. I thought how awesome it would be to have a Mirandy story (obviously AU, although it would be an interesting twist to have it in the same Universe as well, I leave it up to you)
I would write it myself but unfortunately writing is not in my repertoire of skills(:
gecko17 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
I have been looking for this story forever! I'm so glad I found it, excellent writing! Bookmarked for sure this time!
Sporkmetender chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
This is absolutely wonderful. I love this creative, principled, passionate Andy who belongs in Miranda's world. I especially enjoyed the descriptions of Andy's displays. Thank you for writing. :)
weemel10 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Oh my gosh! It's great! I love au stories like this that are cute and fluffy!
jehc chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
It occurs to me that I have read this story many times as well as favored it, yet never thanked you for it. It rocks
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
This was simply spectacular. I'm trying to find the words to deliver effectively, but I seem to be sputtering like a car unwilling to start. A story this sweetly, and thoughtfully constructed deserves a glowing review. That being said (rambled, whatever), I enjoyed everything about this story. It was a breath of fresh air. It wasn't a rehashing of a story I've already heard before, and that's what made it exciting. Given that, and the delightful way you describe Andy's passionate spark and her over all creativity, it was practically a kick to my muse's head and it had me buzzing with a need to sketch endlessly once again. Something I haven't done in months, sadly. So I thank you, for sharing this and for writing something so very beautiful and inspiring. Literally. :)

Keep up the wonderful work!

- K
countbluelie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Omg this is sooooooooo good! I love the plot and the details you carefully put down. This really is brilliant. Thank you for writing this and inspiring others!
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Hi, I'm relatively new to the fandom, and I just want you to know that I love all of your stories, I've been reading through them this past week (at work woops) and I just can't get enough. This one was definitely my favorite. And I think my fave chapter was ch 5 I think? With Miranda and Nigel's conversation about experimenting lol. Anyway, I don't know if you read your reviews but I just thought I would tell you how much I enjoy your work. Have a nice night, pal!
b0redrand0m chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
love ot, love it, love it.

thanks for sharing this bit of awesomeness.
lillianerikson chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Every fandom has a few iconic stories which define the fandom. I am always on the look out for those stories. And boy does this for into that category. Bravo
RobinLynnP chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I loved this story! Perfect as is... Having Andrea more involved in Miranda's world was refreshing. The idea that she DOES have a spectacular artistic gift in fashion as well as many other artistic talents is wonderful. That they connect on an artistic and emotional level is lovely. Thank You!
Aj chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I love your work... Especially this story! I would love to see a second epilogue... See them in a fe years!
AJ chapter 12 . 2/3/2013