Reviews for When Love Takes Over
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I like all the chapters that you write its not boring:D:P
Reaper.death chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice
MiaShioriTheNotSoSilentReader chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Please,please Please!, continue I love it! I feel soooooo bad for all of them! Except Tobe and his ninjas. Ugh! I super hate you Tobe! (Only in some stories I hate him 3)
moonpie1275 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
OMG FINISH IT NOW!
jrichville chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Hey:)

Your story is lovely. Its funny, fast-paced and 'Mai' is a lovable character. Thank you.

Now, if you'd just update faster...
Garucca-Lover24 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY

its awsome

please go on!
Penguinluver444 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Yea! I have been waiting for u to put up a new chapter and now that u did its awesome! Pls make the next chapter soon!
Unknown chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Hey I was wondering when the next chapter is coming
Alexis chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Plz write more cant wait to see what happens!
Rashel k chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Great story :) and heavy foreshadowing? Oh oooo _
lovecomyes17 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
hahah :D love it still!
ImaBearRaWr chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
i'm not sure how many reviews you need in order to update this, but i'm helping out anyway

wow! just wow. you SERIOUSLY need to continue this story! it's just awsome
TheEccentric1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
OMG! Thanks you for updating I really love this story and they don't really make a lot of Pucca fanfictions so I glad you are still working on yours! Keep up your amazing work! I'll support you the entire way there!
Nyuu-San chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Hey, I've been gone for a while and I'm super sorry! So, like, wow. This chapter was amazing. Is what happened in Pucca's nightmare going to happen in the next few chapters? I sense some foreshadowing there...

I'm so glad Garu finally hugged her, even if it was small! I can't wait until the next chapter, when they rescue Mai. And I'm glad that you're new tactic is helping you update sooner. That's better for me too! :)
LunaUniquin chapter 7 . 10/5/2011