Reviews for Summer Camp SasoDei style
Amnahluvzanime chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Wow! O_O I love it! Nicely written, amazing plot and SASODEIII!
RoxyFoxy195 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
That was a really good chapter, i cant complain and i cant wait to read more. Im going to read the next chapter now, lol.
Sumary chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
First, I don't know does this review even matter now when the whole story is finished, but never mind.
I just HAD TO review this chap(the only reason i didn't review previous chaps cause i was on phone and i was log out so it was umm... like boring, hatred..i dont know how to write it on english, but you got it, right?).
So, mary me, like srsly?
Sorry, bad joke but im awake for 4,5 hours reading this and im screaming from happines now. The reason is the kiss from Sasooooriiiiiiii wuhuu. I know its just a kiss, but to me, now after 11 chaps of waitting for some "touch" beetwen them, its like an extra extra eeextra lemon, yaoi or whatever. Im reading your stories for a month, i think, cause
1. you are an awesome writter
2. im hugeee SasoDei fan and
3. you are the only one i have found that writtes only about them so its like eating the best chocholate 16,17 x again and again
and back on the real sentence, this is my 2. fav story(first. is rebel in hhsc 2 because im in love with Pain/Yahiko and Konan is perfect so its perfect story with the coolest theme ever).
Im sure there are MAYBE better stories than this one at your acount and im looking foward to read them ofc .
And yeah the reason this story is speciall its because (sorry for language) they havent fucked each other after 11 chaps, i mean, dude thats like to way long period. BUT its AWESOME just because of that, and it makes everything more perfect with JUST short kiss in the end of this chap. To explain, its like you are virgin and over a fakin year you have to waith for your princ to come to have your first time and you already now that sex is best thing ever and the fact you have to wait is getting you more excited and nervous. Ofc im eager to read little bit of yaoi and i asume it will be one.
Anyway, im hoping that i didnt bored you with this long review with fact that you already finished your story.
The main reason im writting this its to tell you that you can use that "waiting" for future stories and i think its awesome.
Also, your still on going and i think newest story that you re writting (the one where saso and dei are stepbros) is awesome too hah.
And you have ,again, AWEESSSOOOMEE style of music. x3
Just keep going writting SasoDei stories and i can peacefull go even jump of the cliff because of your awesomnes.
You are AWESOME and im a big fangirl(maybe stocker i dunno). :D 3
eenayde chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
So sad...
eenayde chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
You know, Deidara is supposed to say 'un', or 'yeah' or 'hmm' at the end of his sentences.
Sasodei12 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I love Kakashi I wish I had a teacher like him 3"
Sasodei12 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I loved this! 3
skittleheart chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
The twists in this story are really good and I think you ied up loose ends quite well
Ludmila-Chan chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Daaaamn it's been a while since the last time a story forced me stay awake to read it, and it makes me want to go back and write stories too (Stupid school, making me stay 10 hours per day :'D)

Anyway, it was cute and funny, and well done to be the first story
daydreamerAntihero chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Awesome ending I idolize you! This was such an awesome story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
wow,my song finished after I finish reading,great timing
my song- I Knew You Were Trouble,by Taylor Swift.I freaking love the chorus,i thpught it might suit for this story
I LOVE YOUR STORY!its like GTA! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
makes me remind of GTA...-_-lll
BUT FUCK!WHY DEIDARA DIDN'T KILL HIM!?
YOU HAVE ONE MINITE TO EXPLAIN THIS,AUTHOR!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
dam Pein,interuppting the moment
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
THREE SOUNDS!
GAH!,I EXPECTED 'I LOVE YOU'!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
sheesh,i felt my heart warm up...like man,i nearly fell for the Sasori in the story,