Reviews for Yami's Jigsaw Game
Aww, Seto.
imshadowgirl chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Is that it? I love it-
ThePurityofSanity chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
... Yami's not really dead right? Right?
coco.bean2010 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
So I just have to let you know, I'm a huge fan lol. I read what's been completed so far of the At Em Oh series and then this story and you've yet to disappoint! I love them fabulously. Keep up the fantastic work!
YukiGirl21 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Somehow i find this funny. please no more bromance! but this is so out of kaiba's character. overall, sad.
YukiGirl21 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
emotional bro! bromance in this chappie! i wonder if Seto would actually act like that in the situation. probably not, but wow! bromance!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
i didnt read nothing lol
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this was awesome, i loved how everyone survived!
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
VICTORY! This had me on the edge the entire time... and i hope u know i wasn't in the crowd of mobs. When you killed Yami at first i was like wait WHAT! But then after I came to my senses I thought. "Yami is a soul to begin with belonging to the Millennium Puzzle... it wouldn't be logical for him to actually die."
I have to say this was fantastic and I definitely enjoyed every moment of it. I am also looking forward to the next chapter of Out for Blood. :D keep up the good work.
thealmightygilf chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
loved th story, I'm just glad you didn't kill off kura-kins. I would have cried!
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
The good thing is that they value friendship and are bound to stick together and help each other out.
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Yea.. There ARE similarities between them. Except that Jigsaw's are more scarier...
secretsoul7 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
thank you i loved it sorry i threatened you im sorry i was so sad though dont scare me again and there wont be a problem i thank you for the story
secretsoul7 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
ok im not gonna kill you just dont scare me like that again ok?
secretsoul7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
IM GONNA KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO YOU KNOW WHAT YUGI WILL SAY OR DO HE'LL PROBLY DIE IM GONNA DESTROY YOU UNLESS YOU SAVE THEM BOTH OTHERWISE RA HELP YOUR SOUL!