Reviews for Yami's Jigsaw Game
DarkFluffy98 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
This was a one heck of a story and I love it! Seto was so out of character, but it didn't bother me. You made a great work with this!
TNckitty chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Aww, Seto.
imshadowgirl chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Is that it? I love it-
ThePurityofSanity chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
... Yami's not really dead right? Right?
coco.bean2010 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
So I just have to let you know, I'm a huge fan lol. I read what's been completed so far of the At Em Oh series and then this story and you've yet to disappoint! I love them fabulously. Keep up the fantastic work!
GeminiLady21 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Somehow i find this funny. please no more bromance! but this is so out of kaiba's character. overall, sad.
GeminiLady21 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
emotional bro! bromance in this chappie! i wonder if Seto would actually act like that in the situation. probably not, but wow! bromance!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
i didnt read nothing lol
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this was awesome, i loved how everyone survived!
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
VICTORY! This had me on the edge the entire time... and i hope u know i wasn't in the crowd of mobs. When you killed Yami at first i was like wait WHAT! But then after I came to my senses I thought. "Yami is a soul to begin with belonging to the Millennium Puzzle... it wouldn't be logical for him to actually die."
I have to say this was fantastic and I definitely enjoyed every moment of it. I am also looking forward to the next chapter of Out for Blood. :D keep up the good work.
Begecko-chan chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
loved th story, I'm just glad you didn't kill off kura-kins. I would have cried!
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
The good thing is that they value friendship and are bound to stick together and help each other out.
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Yea.. There ARE similarities between them. Except that Jigsaw's are more scarier...
secretsoul7 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
thank you i loved it sorry i threatened you im sorry i was so sad though dont scare me again and there wont be a problem i thank you for the story
secretsoul7 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
ok im not gonna kill you just dont scare me like that again ok?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »