Reviews for The Girl Who Hated
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
You like your ambiguous endings, don't you?

Soon after the meeting, I realized something was...odd about Romilda. I guessed her true motives when she refused to say who the object of her affections was. I waited for the other show to drop the entire story. One thing I couldn't figure out was the Obliviation. Who Obliviated Marietta and why?
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Never. Mess. With. The. Harry Potter. Fan Club. Brrrr, scary cult. Thanks for this story! I also realized that Marietta was Obliviated of being kidnapped to be put in the Shrieking Shack, and...maybe Romilda keeps replacing herself?
Agnieszka-luv-HP chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Whoa! What is going on? So this is all part of Romilda's plot?

Will the older Marietta be the one to die instead of the younger one because Romilda did something?

What will happen to Ginny and Umbridge and Cho?

Hope you write more soon! I really want to know what is going to happen!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
A bit confusing, but as I understood it, Romilda didn't actually hate Harry instead, she used Marieta to get closer to him, and to get a second chance at seducing him, while punishing Marieta for ratting him out and getting Umbridge, the woman that tortured 'her Harry', in trouble.
Either that or I've gotten really confused :-)
Looking forward to the next part.
noiha chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great fic, with a great theory of time travel. i would love to see a continuation of it.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
My my my! This is amazing, so far. A very unique and interesting time travel story. I cannot WAIT to read more! Keep up the great and wonderful work!
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting. The motivation for the characters made sense. Marietta's actions were somewhat short-sighted (who was going to save them from Voldemort?) but they definitely had a plan. Unfortunately for Marietta, looks like Romilda was playing the long game to try to win over Harry...
Kiwisilence chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
The ending was slightly confusing (I'm crossing my fingers you continue this). I'm glad that you were willing to take unpopular characters in the series and give them depth to create a fanfic far more interesting and original than the sea of Harry Potter mary sues and drarry-fests. Cho's obsession with Harry Potter and the Harry Potter Fan Club seemed very realistic (and I haven't read a lot of other fics that delve into Harry's fame as an adult). Keep writing, because this fic was a breath of fresh air when I randomly searched for fics with Marietta in them.
Schuikichiro chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Why? was it because she liked Hp or maybe other ppl or maybe she will still kill them at a later date...?

i really am curious now xD
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Sigh.

That's awfully confusing.
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
didn't really understand the end. she died or what? and romilda? what happen with her?
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great on the technical writing, but the plot is just weird. Very weird.