Reviews for Getting to Know You
Scarlett88 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Such a wonderful story; and I liked the last chapter. I still think you could continue the story. Exammining the reactions of Stark and Kepner, seeing Stark possibly call Kepner out on cancelling on him, wanting to be only friends.
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great start. I love the concept. Viewers were definitely cheated with the April/Stark relationship - so much was skipped over. I don't even know if Stark is returning in the fall.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I love this story! I'm so upset that their dates never made it on the show this story however is great at filling in the blanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters that you have written because it was just so old fashioned and cute to read. Can't wait for the next update!
KFaero chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Even after the incredible stories of Congratulations and When Worlds Collide you somehow still don't cease to amaze me. The ease with which you describe scenes as delicate as this one and even more so, with the way you make us readers absolutely "feel it".

Time and time again I find myself looking for an update... you definitely got me hooked! Now I can only hope for more, since it's your rendition of this "ship" that made me invest in them. Thank you for everything so far!
js0718 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
ahhh! i've been waiting for you to update this haha; again, i love your stories:)
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love it! I've. Always wondered too what their dates were like, and I think your version is great. Hope you write more. :)
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
great job, can't wait to see more. loved your other stories, and this one is just great.
js0718 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
another great story from you, thank youuu:) i love reading your stories and i can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have finished reading all of your grey's anatomy stories and I love how you have really made April and Stark seem so real. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't show atleast one date with April and Stark, but I am enjoying your view on it. Thanks for writing these stories!

My only critique is that you seem to be using the word "scowl" alot. To me it seems more like a harsher term instead of something like "sigh" and when April does it, it is kind of wierd and unlike her character.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
aw this story is so cute! I can't wait to read more. I must say you are a VERY good writer.