Reviews for Family Matters
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Is Raven going to train Rogue now. Like that her on as an apprentice and teach her how to fight hand to hand combat and to control her powers, also? Will Raven ever tell Kurt that she's his mother and that he has a half-brother? but, will the humans accept them at all?
chhavi chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
please update soon i really like this story.
Wing Omega chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Hi this is interesting but is there some reason it hasn't been continued for so long?
Koori Hana chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Please, please, please! You need to update this story, it's so good
Destrark chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
She didn't know why but she felt some kind of connection to this lost, lonely girl.

*snort* reference to comics universe where Raven raised Marie?
angeleye chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
this is a really good mystique story! Can we please have more chemistry between logan and raven! Update soon or I will die!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
This is so good! When will you update I can't wait to read more! :D
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
UUUUPPPDDDAAATTTTEEEEE PLEASE! ! The is the first story I've read that includes x-men first class and that shows Mystique as Raven. And it's just amazing so keep writing. Oh and UPDATE :-D
Drenn chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Hey. Good to see an update. I miss seeing Mystique and Charles interact more though. (Also side note Mystique is (one of) Rogue's mother in comic canon if you didn't know. So she's doing we'll with the whole mothering instrinct thing)
LillyGirl310 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Aww what a sweet chapter and I think that Raven should tell Kurt who she is because because like Charles said every child should know who their parents are.
Please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
Blazen chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Is it going to be Rogan or what? I would be fine with either pairing... or all three together ;)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
her mothering nature coming in. nice to see this one continue. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
very good but hurry up with chapter 11 or else and please have more logan and raven kissing
LillyGirl310 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Aww I am glad that Charles is home but he now has a whole new peoblem on his hands and that is trying to keep things peaceful between his sister and Emma as well as trying to get peace between humans and mutians.
All in all this chapter was good I thought the way everyone reacted when they heard the professors's voice come out of someone elses mouth that was funny but I guess I would be the same if that was me in the postion.
Please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time