Reviews for The Mysterion Mythos: Cthulhu Fhtagn
Cartman chapter 26 . 22h
Fuckin' Mintberry Fuckin' Crunch!
KennyXPinkParka chapter 21 . 6/26
*squees at love confession*
Kenny x Lizzy chapter 19 . 6/25
STAN KISSED KYLE! (Literally thrashing around on my bed, squealing and fangirling.)

This is the best slash fic I've ever read! BONUS POINTS: IT HAS A PLOT!
Kenny x Lizzy chapter 14 . 6/24
FUCK YOU GUYS FOR THE FEELS!
Kenny x Lizzy chapter 13 . 6/24
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!
Kenny x Lizzy chapter 12 . 6/24
Godammit, Stan. You poor thing.
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 6/22
Fucking knew it was Wendy. At first I thought it was an OC, then I remembered that you seem to stick close to canon, so that would mean it would have to be a canon character. And what's the first of-age girl South Park character that comes to mind? Wendy fucking Testaburger. And this fic makes her look like a badass.
Forbidden Void chapter 1 . 3/4
I THINK I FIGURED OUT THE SHADOW'S NAME OMG

IS IT

NYOGTHA?

art/Spike-Valance-Cthulhu-Mythos-Nyogtha-260789320
Forbidden Void chapter 27 . 3/1
You don't understand how badly I want to animate this fanfiction to the song Monster by Meg and Dia. I would ask you if you'd let me, but I can't draw humans yet. /eeep/
Forbidden Void chapter 5 . 2/28
This is my third time reading this entire thing.
I think I need help, I can't stop re-reading this and the sequel.
Krulla Chief chapter 32 . 2/26
I kinda wish you would continue this line of story with a Delta Green after action report.
Krulla Chief chapter 17 . 2/26
Though I know this is complete, I am guessing that either Kenny or Red is good ol' Nyarly
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 2 . 1/17
Called it as soon as you mentioned the black hair. This is just fantastic!
Uneashed-Creation chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Okay, before I get to any of my criticisms, let me say this. This story Is great, reading this thing through for the past several days has been a delight from beginning to end. The characterization was great, the detail put into the background of what was going on. It was just awesome.

Now for the complaints.

1. The repetition of detail. Ultimately one of the greatest things about this story is what annoyed me the most, Yes Kenny loves Red, yes South Park is a strange ass small little town in Colorado; and yes It's because of Cthulu that Kenny is Immortal. We get it, we don't have to hear it every chapter.

2. The Style side plot- You said In the beginning that there would be a gay couple in this story and I was okay with it. However said plot was boring as all hell. I appreciate the time and effort that was went into this part, but combined with number 1 above. I was actually skipping some of those sequences just to get the actual plot going forward.

3. No Cartman perspective?- You have Three out of the 4 friends with their POV in the story, Even Butters had his own, but you didn't give The Coon the same treatment? I know Cartman as a character can be hard to write, but honestly this story would've been much more complete if you got the fatass to have his own spotlight from where he was in the story. I had an idea about that actually where in his own side plot, he's being put through some crazy Temporal loop by one of the Old ones children all in this bid to marry the one who wrangled the Priest himself. If you're interested we can talk more about it. Other than that I did enjoy the parts he did have in the story.

's redemption- Simply put, I thought his story would've been completed when he realizes he never needed Marjorine or Chaos. After the whole R'lyeh arc I liked that he finally stood up to his parents, but I wished he instead did it as Leopold instead of Marjorine. Proving that he didn't need those two parts to be what he needed to be.

5. Humor- Kind of lacked that ol' South Park charm that we all love now. Honestly after Randy was admitted, I thought at some point the story would cut back to where the insane are with him babbling some Cthulu nonsense when getting his food, before calling back complaining that it was undercooked before hearing some other dude (Probably Mr. Garrison) Shout "Cthulu Fhtagn!" as he yells out the same thing as a nonchalant response. That would've been Hilarious.

6. Finally The End... But wait he blindly left his parents in rage?!- Despite the reasons The Mckormick's had for causing their son's curse. Which I admit they were terrible, I had hoped he would look past that for some acceptance and closure with them, because in all intents and purposes, They did love and raise him the best they could and it could've been a lot worse. I don't know, something about the way he just up and left them similar to Butters (Which is kind of better) I just thought was narmy really.

But nevertheless, I loved this story. Now if you excuse me, I have a sequel to start.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Just wanted to say this is absolutely fucking amazing! And that the tall goth's name is Michael and the red haied goth's name is Dylan, oh and the youngest one is Georgie.